Large Type Links for navigating pages

Started by youngins, December 29, 2006, 12:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngins

Is it just me, or are the navigation page number links really tiny?

Would it be possible to add the links "<< Previous" and "Next >>" on each side of the page number links to make it easier to navigate from page to page?

Thanks

Chris

glenn-k

We are working with YaBB pre-progammed forum software.   There are some mods there but I haven't seen that one yet.

You can go to your profile and change it from default to main in options I think it is and it will all be large print and clearer color, or in Firefox Browser you can change text size to larger to make it more clear.

jraabe

Yes, click on your Profile link in the header at the top of the page. Click the Modify box in the upper right corner of the information box. It will ask for your password again to confirm you want to make changes. Next you will see the profile pages where you can change password, birthday and other information. Notice the link bar accross the top, click on Options, this is where you can change logo and other things. Scroll down to where it asks "Which template would you like to use?" Select "main" - we have set that up with larger default type.

See if that works for you.

youngins

Thanks John...

The posts show larger -
Chris