vojacek's new pic

Started by vojacek, May 19, 2005, 05:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddymem

http://www.arrogantbastard.com/

Looks like they distribute here, I'll have to try some *hint mommymem, hint*
Looks like a cool bottle to do some homebrew in afterwards too.
Well I guess with this rain I can get some site plan and floorplan stuff done....

glenn-k

I was sleepy last night so not too sharp.

Daddymem, I liked your spelled out accent info.  I was wondering if you had the accent.  My granddads cousin I visited in Hyannis had it as did my best old school teacher in 5th grade who was from Mass.  While at cousin Virginia's place she gave us a bad time about not knowing how to eat lobster.  She bought us a lobster so huge I could only eat about 1/2 of it.  About 2 1/2 lbs whole I think.  I love it dripping with butter and salt.  

So we can understand daddymem and he us.

http://www.answers.com/topic/boston-accent

BTW - was that a bait and switch on the picture ???  I checked it and you almost made me ralph. :-/

Daddymem

No, I don't have the Bawston accent.  I was born in North Carolina and somehow my stint in the military gave me a slight southern drawl.  I know what Rs are  ;D

I can't say I have ever pahkt a cah in hahvad yahd  ova by the wada.  But you just have to call it chowda and lobstah...anything else just ain't right.

What picture? The dancing girl?  It appears it is a link to tinypic of a random picture they have.

glenn-k

The pic link I checked went to a pic of a half naked guy (top half fortunately) holding up a sign saying he and someone were getting married I believe- couldn't read it real well. ;D

Daddymem

See? I told you she was mine!  ;D

Mommymem

Ahem.. Well then I guess she can buy you the beer :P

Daddymem

Ruh roh rorge re're in rubble.  :P

glenn-k

"What you talking about Paleface?"  Tonto to the Lone Ranger when surrounded by Indians.

Hi Mommymem, hows it going ???   ;D

Daddymem

Heh, she bought me beer anways....guess she felt I deserved it with the hugemongous tree we took down today in front of my buddy's house. ;D

Mommymem

Well when you guys are working as hard as you were I guess you deserved the beer.

Hi Glenn!