Wow! Am I Ever a Lucky Guy!

Started by MountainDon, October 07, 2014, 12:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

This email was routed to my spamfile....   Good thing I caught it before it autodeleted in  week.   ;)

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Assistance Inspection Director
Honolulu International Airport
300 Rodgers Boulevard,
Honolulu, HI 96819, USA

Hello Good Friend

Re: Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.

I am Mr.William  Emmad, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations,Maintenance,Transportation) here at the Honolulu International Airport,Hawaii USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Honolulu International Airport,Hawaii till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the  Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email:(williamemad12@gmail.com) for further directives: You can call me on my telephone number and drop a message.

Thank you.

William  Emmad
Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Assistance Inspection Director
Honolulu International Airport
300 Rodgers Boulevard,
Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

rick91351

:o  WOW MD some people have all the luck...............  bet you jumped all over that one...  what are you going to do with your windfall???

I just get mail for repelaka watches - since I retired I also retired my railroad watch.  Refuse to wear one.  Really!!!  So that is a no buy.  Question is a repelaka watch and and a replica watch the same thing?   

Then there is the male tool enlargement pills from some chick named Phyllis.  I would like to know how she knows.......I would like to order but way too embarrassed

Oh yes and the once in a while special offering from Canadian Pharmacy 

Never is anyone going to send me a trunk of money......  Good thing William  Emmad - Interim Assistance General Manager, is so honest.  But then the salutation is to Hello Good Friend.....  I can assume you two know each other??? 
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

flyingvan

Yeah, me too!  Turns out a very wealthy relative lived and died in Eritrea and there's millions in cash languishing there.   If I can just raise $5,000 to send them (along with my bank account infor so they can deposit it) it's all getting sent to me.  ALthough I'm not 100% clear on why they can't take the $5,000 out of the millions, I'm sure it's legit.  If anyone wants to send me the $5,000 I'll split the proceeds with you.
    The other weird thing is I can't figure out why my mom and dad never told me about wealthy uncles living in Eritrea.
Find what you love and let it kill you.

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

John Raabe

::) ::) ::) I guess when the size of the net you throw out is infinite, and the cost is zero, then it doesn't take too many fish to make it worth the effort to reel them in.
None of us are as smart as all of us.