New video: Fall of the Republic, the Presidency of Barack H Obama

Started by Windpower, October 26, 2009, 09:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windpower

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

muldoon

you really think this is a democrat or Obama thing?  You think Mcaine or Palin would be anything different?   It's an honest question.

Windpower

when you get time you might like to watch the video

It is most certainly not  left/right, Demopublican/Republicrat, or conservative/liberal

If you allow the realities of what is happening to be framed in the left/right, Demopublican/Republicrat, conservative/liberal false dichotomy then you will always be confused

RainDog

I'll take anything Alex Jones hands out with a truckload or two of salt. Full-on conspiracy theorist, always has been.

He's a big mover on that 9/11 Truther bunch, for instance.
NE OK

glenn kangiser

Quote from: muldoon on October 26, 2009, 11:57:20 AM
you really think this is a democrat or Obama thing?  You think Mcaine or Palin would be anything different?   It's an honest question.

No difference - they are all owned by the same people.  Progress will only move in the direction the elite want it to.  Why are the Presidential choices so poor?.... Because it really doesn't matter which marionette is in the office of President - or White House Resident if you choose.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: RainDog on October 26, 2009, 08:47:31 PM
I'll take anything Alex Jones hands out with a truckload or two of salt. Full-on conspiracy theorist, always has been.

He's a big mover on that 9/11 Truther bunch, for instance.

I think Alex is overboard too, but 9/11 still has a lot of unanswered questions unless you ignore lots of facts.  One thing sure is that it was a deciding factor in getting agreement of the people with the Feds/elite directed  desires as they intended it to be and therefore it is part of why we are where we are today, whether we are a Republicrat or a Demopub, or if we are just refusing to go along with any of them like me. :)

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

muldoon

Quote from: Windpower
If you allow the realities of what is happening to be framed in the left/right, Demopublican/Republicrat, conservative/liberal false dichotomy then you will always be confused

Fair enough wind, but you are the one who framed the topic of this thread as such with the "the Presidency of Barack H Obama" in the title.  The fact is that our fall has been created over the past 30 years, from both sides of the aisles.  The last decade being majority held by one side until Obama.  While Obama has not helped us, you cannot place all the blame on him.  Republicans would LOVE to do so, and I see their snotty faces on fox news everyday telling us how this is an Obamanation, but they refuse to accept their own hand in this. 

In my opinion, Alex Jones is most likely a CIA plant.  A disinformation spreading jerkoff who has 10% truth, 90% trash and sells fear on a daily basis.  His use is part of the divide and conquer agenda that wishes to discredit honest debate and search for truth by lumping it in with the moonbats, and frankly I detest him. 

Just my opinion of course. 

After re-reading my post I know it comes off harsh, that's not really my intent but I don't know how else to say what I am thinking.  I hope no one takes this post the wrong way. 

glenn kangiser

I, and I think we all, value your thoughts and opinions, muldoon and I hope we don't have to walk on egg shells here to express those opinions as long as we all speak respectfully to each other, which you always do.  Thanks.

Virginia Gent

Quote from: muldoon on October 26, 2009, 11:40:10 PMFair enough wind, but you are the one who framed the topic of this thread as such with the "the Presidency of Barack H Obama" in the title.

Actually, if you click the YouTube link he posted, he simply put the name of the movie as the title.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
~Thomas Jefferson~

Windpower

Quote from: Virginia Gent on October 27, 2009, 01:22:10 AM
Quote from: muldoon on October 26, 2009, 11:40:10 PMFair enough wind, but you are the one who framed the topic of this thread as such with the "the Presidency of Barack H Obama" in the title.

Actually, if you click the YouTube link he posted, he simply put the name of the movie as the title.

Exactly, thank you

and I think Alex did himself a dis-service by naming the video this way....

A main point of the video is that the president (no matter which 'party') is a puppet of the elite and has been for decades