20X40 1.5 STORY IN SOUTHERN UTAH

Started by ffpara, April 20, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffpara

Mild winter never got a chance to snow mobile in this year. Drove up for the night to check if I could get in and how everything held up. No issues thankfully. Decided to start putting the floor in. Was a really long 2 days but got motivated and got in 99% of it. Just need to finish base and case and the inside for the most part is done.
Untitled by Scott Bahde, on Flickr

NathanS

Your place looks great. I think it is such a good experience for your kids to have been involved in the build too.

pmichelsen

Quote from: ffpara on April 17, 2021, 07:43:03 PMMild winter never got a chance to snow mobile in this year. Drove up for the night to check if I could get in and how everything held up. No issues thankfully. Decided to start putting the floor in. Was a really long 2 days but got motivated and got in 99% of it. Just need to finish base and case and the inside for the most part is done.

I'm curious how you were able to teach your dog to use a hammer and a speed square. I've tried to get my dog to assist with a few tasks but she usually ends up wandering off and I find her sleeping in the sun.