Help Files folder

Started by Kevin, August 23, 2006, 05:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

I was thinking about the idea about the video tour of our projects and it came to me. What about a section were we could upload useful files to the website for other to use. I was cleaning my computer and found some that others would be interested in and could download. I don't know what this would take from Johns end, but it was just a idea.
Kevin

jraabe

We do have a download section where I've put things and then linked to PDF files and such. Some of these have been provided by members.

If you have a contribution (self produced or open source w/ free reproduction rights - not someone else's copyright) then send it as an email attachment and I'll check it out for a posting to the DL library area. Be glad to give you credit for any creations.

Especially helpful would be spreadsheets used for cost estimation, building timelines or journals, etc.

john@countryplans.com

Good suggestion Kevin - (I've moved this thread to the General Forum so more folks will see it.)

Here's an example spreadsheet file for cost estimation sent in by a member. Excel format should open right up if you have excel, or right click and save as:
http://www.countryplans.com/Downloads/MaterialsCost.xls

(Another example of how this site sort of grows organically...  ;))