Any thoughts on the immigration marches?

Started by trish2(Guest), May 01, 2006, 09:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparrow

I gotta I gotta I gotta!!!  Weigh in on this one.  

Geez, I was gone for a few days, doting on my new granddaughter, and look what I walked into.  ;D

The original question, was our thoughts on the immigration marches, well, I have no problem with people protesting as long as they are American, I just wish they would march for the right cause, like, Americans.  Where is the outrage, the protests, the marches for our Constitution that is being torn up and used for toilet paper?   Where's the outrage over all of our jobs being outsource overseas including govt contracts?  We jump right up to defend a millions of lawbreakers and scream about their rights while our rights are being systematically stripped from us.  Here's a thought, they have no AMERICAN rights, they are not American, we don't owe them a dang thing.  

But you say, they do jobs Americans won't do.  BULLPUCKY!!!  Who did these jobs before this was such a major problem?  They don't take jobs Americans "won't do", there are many Americans who would glady work at ChinaMart for what they're paying the illegals.

Bush says, after they pay a $2000 fine then they get to stay, who wants to tell me what the difference is between that and the smugglers who bring them in for a price?

It's like the Haitians swimming their way to Florida, who the hell made up the law that if they reach land, we get to keep them?  

I have no problem with legal immigration, but when you come into this country, you speak english and you work to support yourself, apparently there are enough jobs to go around, just ask the illegals.  Nothing irks me more than to see signs for the Welfare office, written in Spanish.  

But if they become legal immigrants,   will they then decide that, the jobs they do now, are too good for them to do after?    

QuoteWe have so many laws on our books we are not enforcing - now this has just become another one.  But as long as we are a nation of lawlessness, we will not suceed.  

We are a nation of illegal and unconstitutional laws.

Amanda_931

OK, but if government is horrible, intrusive, and generally bad, how come they get to make any laws on the subject of immigration--let alone taxes?

Sparrow

QuoteOK, but if government is horrible, intrusive, and generally bad, how come they get to make any laws on the subject of immigration--let alone taxes?

Amanda, I think you just answered your own questiion. ;) ;D

Amanda_931