Thanksgiving WISHES 2007

Started by John Raabe, November 22, 2007, 02:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Raabe

Greetings to all this Thanksgiving Day! :-* :-* (Grandmother kisses)

I want to give a special thanks and appreciation to all the community members who have made this little backwoods cyberplace the helpful hangout that it has become.

Now, we should all turn off the computers and take the rest of the day off to be with our families.

A toast to all!!  c* (What did you put in this???)

"All you can do in any situation is the right thing...not necessarily the smart thing.  You can't know what the smart thing is, because you can't know what tomorrow will bring.  But you can pretty much figure out the right thing.   So, you do the right thing.  You don't necessarily get what you want.  Things don't necessarily go your way.  But at least you will deserve success.  And deserving success is more important than actually getting it." -- Bill Bonner
None of us are as smart as all of us.

glenn kangiser

QuoteGrub was fine and I'm full as a tick.
[crz]

Dennis the Menace

Thanks for keeping it together for us, John. :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

sparks

Hi Folks, I spoke with my son earlier today. He is near that 'green zone' over 'there'.  Sounds like a nice feed was put out for them. Was a short conversation, but that word , Thanksgiving, took on a whole new meaning with me.  Things are showing signs of tanking here...............but at least WE are Here.
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

glenn kangiser

Here's hoping that all over there get to come home well and soon.  Best wishes.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.