re elect

Started by StinkerBell, February 15, 2010, 12:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

I am starting to see the re elect campaign commericlas lately.

I hear the promises..."If you re elect me I will bring down taxes, I will blah blah blah."

I can't help ask myself....Well if you are going to do that then what have you been doing the last 4 years in office, istting on your hinney?

I'm irrtiated. I might just place my name or my dogs name on the ballot this year. I find nothing redeeming on either side or anything promising at this point from a third, fotrth or fifth party.

glenn kangiser

The vote is there to pacify the sheeple, Stinky.

It makes voters think the overlords of the US give a rats s about them, that their vote means something, that they have a say in government.  

It keeps the sheeple under control because in their minds, they thought they did something.  If the outcome is not what they expected or wanted they are still happy thinking , "Oh well - it was a tight race but they won fair and square.   Maybe next election we can effect CHANGE."  Then CHANGE is re-spelled SAME after they are safely installed.  They are still happy.  

The elite are great ranchers and know that forcing the herd will only cause a fence break and things will get out of control.  They entice them with the vote.... like a flake of hay or a can of grain.  It makes them think they wanted to be in that trailer headed for the slaughterhouse.  :)

Anything they can vote about is either inconsequential or will be changed by the voting machines and fraud.... [waiting]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

bayview

"Voters don't really 'choose' who is elected; they are only allowed to choose between two clones selected by the major parties."   (By John 'Birdman' Bryant)

/
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .