Rick and Ellen's Homestead

Started by rick91351, March 20, 2013, 11:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfunk

Rick,  Good idea of using horse trailer for wood storage... not a taxable strucute...able to be moved at will...   c*

rick91351

Quote from: speedfunk on February 13, 2016, 07:12:46 PM
Rick,  Good idea of using horse trailer for wood storage... not a taxable strucute...able to be moved at will...   c*

One of my better brain farts.... ;)
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

tigrr

Rick and Ellen. My wife and I have been reading your incredible journey over the last three nights.  Thank you for sharing it. 
We are presently building our 5th house together. 
Long range shooting is my passion, house building keeps me out of mischief.

rick91351

Quote from: tigrr on February 16, 2016, 01:01:39 AM
Rick and Ellen. My wife and I have been reading your incredible journey over the last three nights.  Thank you for sharing it. 
We are presently building our 5th house together. 

Thanks - Been a real journey. Before this house we lived in a constant state of remodels.  I so much like doing new more than understanding other peoples mistakes so you can make your own on top of theirs.....with out infringing on their right of being first.....  ;)
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.