Glenn's Underground Cabin Update

Started by glenn kangiser, January 30, 2005, 10:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick91351

I watched it as well.  I can say that she is 100% right about the issues of whistle blowing.  There are laws to protect those who do......  good luck getting them enforced.  Be it Uncle Sam, or American transportation as a whole or the chimerical companies or food companies.  Open your mouth and you are fired, shunned or living in hell.
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

glenn kangiser

...or even here in the US... dead.

The guy who was telling the truth about the BP gulf oil well disaster spill on national TV had a mysterious heart attack in his hot tub. Imagine that... [ouch]

Who knew he would up and die in the middle of revealing that information....

The heart attack gun strikes again...
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Windpower

Kirsten Meghan (in one of her videos) describes how when she brought up the geoengineering chemicals to her supervisor he threatened to send her to a mental hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

She did not re-enlist.
Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

glenn kangiser

I saw that the military leader also told her they knew where her children were..... [waiting]

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

ben2go

Quote from: glenn kangiser on March 19, 2014, 03:55:45 PM
I saw that the military leader also told her they knew where her children were..... [waiting]

Sounds like a direct threat.  ???

glenn kangiser

That is what people need to understand, no matter how nice they want to believe leadership is...how benevolent we are.... there is also reality. Leadership generally serves the elite enlisting the help of the lower ranks unknowingly.  Generally the lower ranks are benevolent and have the interest of the people and country at heart.  Their loyalty is stolen and directed to benefit the elite.... [waiting]

Gary O

Not to change the subject, but y'ever notice some folks just enjoy spring a bit more than the rest of us?

I call this; Glenn in Blossom

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

rick91351

I call BS Gary that  has to be Photoshoped!

Glenn!!  Glenn!!  Gary is at it again.....
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

glenn kangiser

Photoshopped for sure Rick.... I never dance like that without my codpiece.....

Gary... I see you are still alive... :)

ben2go

I always said Glenn had a dancers figure.  :)

glenn kangiser

Yes Ben... now where did I put it... it must be here somewhere..... BTW... anybody seen my spare tire?  [waiting]

ben2go

Quote from: glenn kangiser on March 28, 2014, 01:09:59 PM
Yes Ben... now where did I put it... it must be here somewhere..... BTW... anybody seen my spare tire?  [waiting]
rofl

Gary O

Quote from: glenn kangiser on March 28, 2014, 11:58:13 AM
Photoshopped for sure Rick.... I never dance like that without my codpiece.....

Gary... I see you are still alive... :)

Livin' the dream, brother Glenn, livin' the dream

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

glenn kangiser

I've been doing a bit of cooking lately... I love some of the Thai Curry's so trying to make some myself...

Here was my attempt at Thai Shrimp Coconut Pineapple Curry... very good but a bit on the spicy side... but yum anyway.  [hungry]

Back in Tehachapi at the hospital job working up change orders.  :)

Did a short hike up Tehachapi Mountain nature trail yesterday... didn't want to stay out there too long but it was nice and refreshing at 6000 feet elevation. 

It's the start of wildflower time in Mariposa.  With very little rain this year it seems not so many as last year but there are more on the way.

Mr Ed and the cows spend most of their time out in the pasture now that the grass has finally started to grow... for a long time there was nothing but finally it is taking off.

Caught a pix of them about dark the other night.

I am currently working with this teacher and some of his peers in Cambodia to help some of the students from remote areas. 

He and other teachers help to locate kids with needs and we try to do a little each month.  Earlier this month we got 2 bikes for a couple that had a long way to travel to school. 

It is very rewarding to be able to work with people I can trust.  I met these extended family friends through one of the students I went hiking with a couple years ago.  [cool]

glenn kangiser

Failed to mention that I am so tired of American "Charities" where usually 80% or so of the intended donation goes into the pockets of the "charity administrators".

Here the people use 100% of what I send to help them for the people plus they invest their own time and money also.  I helped them to get sewing machines also to teach the village women from even remote villages to sew and have a skill to support themselves.  They sewed the school uniforms for the children above, and got a bit of money to help the ladies even as they were learning to sew.

Most of this I do through a church pastor and his wife but the school project is separate.  Sassy and I are known as Mom and Dad, or grandpa and grandpa... etc.  Of course we stay in touch with the extended family on FB. :)  We plan to visit them there in NW Cambodia in the next few years and I plan to go to Myanmar again as well. :) 

Ernest T. Bass

Thanks for the taste of spring--our ski hill is open for another week yet (and they don't make snow...).  ::)

Our family's homestead adventure blog; sharing the goodness and fun!

glenn kangiser

My son lives out your way Andrew... He tells me of the wonderful weather.  He quit the job where he got frostbite on his back while working in the shop.... [shocked]

..... besides they were not great to work for.  He is in Knoxville, Illinois.

Great to hear from the great white north. :)

But a little snowy outside my apartment near work too...

Heading back to Mariposa today to make a doghouse for the old dog... She may live forever.... but needs a better shelter.  [ouch]

glenn kangiser

Mr Ed... 26 years old and still feeling Frisky....

I know the ideal picture would have been from the other end but he never tells me when he is going to act cute... :)

The animals are mostly staying down the mountain eating the new grass... what there is of it... not a good year so many ranchers are having to sell their cattle off because they can't afford to feed them.

The wildflowers are in bloom.  Hope we get more rain to prolong them a bit.  :)

ben2go

glenn kangiser

The neighbor said he is the dirtiest horse he has ever seen... always looking for something to roll in....:)

ben2go

Quote from: glenn kangiser on April 10, 2014, 11:29:54 AM
The neighbor said he is the dirtiest horse he has ever seen... always looking for something to roll in....:)

Are you sure he don't have a little hog or k9 in him?  ;D

Adam Roby

Looks like my daughter...  you can put her in a clean room and she'll come out filthy, no clue how she does it.  If there is a puddle somewhere, you'll be sure she'll find it, and sit in it, and lay down in it... on our way to grandma's house no less.  :)

rick91351

Quote from: glenn kangiser on April 10, 2014, 11:21:46 AM
SNIP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The animals are mostly staying down the mountain eating the new grass... what there is of it... not a good year so many ranchers are having to sell their cattle off because they can't afford to feed them.

SNIP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Looks like the weather controlling aspect of those in power are really paying off in spades.  Texas in a drought - as is the Southwest.  We have had three dismal years in a row up this way.  This year is more normal however.....  and we the carbon producers are to blame not those who manipulate.

Ranching is become impossible to afford.  Here non taxed or off road or farming diesel is now $3.50.  Good decent pairs or cows with calves at their side here are now bringing $1800 or so here.   Nice if you are on the selling end not so nice on the other end.  (I have to buy four pair this year)  I am short four pair for my / our grazing permit.  Usually they run $1200 to $1400 for good young cows that will be around for a while producing good quality calves.  Hard to afford to buy them with the other stuff of life and having a small ranch. 

Food prices are going through the roof.  Yet they manipulate the figures.  They are claimed to be stable.  Truck and tractor repair is shattering.  We are all endanger of not being able to produce crops.....  Yep thank you Monsanto and the GMOs that make life better.  I am going to trust the company brought us Agent Orange to regulate our farming.   Oh Ya

Interesting headline yesterday we might as well give up and all move to climate controlled cities.  Me thinks the climate would not be the only thing controlled. 

glenn kangiser

Yeah Rick... I am sure the weather is being manipulated... not sure if the effects on the US and other places are intentional or just consequences of the tampering without care for what happens....  [waiting]

Hey Adam, isn't that the truth.  Something about dirt and kids... even clean food can make a mess out of a kid.... [waiting]

I dunno, Ben... he loves to roll like a dog every day or two.  :)

He's so quick about it it is often hard for me to get the camera app up on the phone in time.  [ouch]

Windpower

on a moose hunt in AK I remember the horses

When we came back into the main ranch after 12 days in the remote camp the guide started yelling to tie the horses up until we got the saddles and gear off them

they were acting very excited to be back at their 'home'

after we got them un loaded and untied every horse ran into the paddock and rolled in the dust

the guide said that if we had just let them into the paddock they would have rolled with the saddles and gear and made a mess

they are funny animals

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.