The Seldom Inn 12x18....

Started by fogswamp, January 25, 2013, 09:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fogswamp

Hello all, finally have a chance to show you all, what you have inspired.... Its a 12 x 18 with a 6' porch and a 12x9' sleeping loft. 4 pals a generator and 10.5 hrs we had the shell up and roofed...Have been pecking away the last year and have the walls insulated and paneled, experimented with heat and different layouts inside and now I'm ready to put in a woodstove and some permanent flooring and porch. Enjoy every minute there and pondering of it, my advice to those like myself...quit dreamin and go do it and simple is good.........Thanks

itpdk9

w* and looks really nice.  I can't wait for the weather to break here so I can start my build.  Everyone loves looking at pictures so if you have some of the inside throw them up  ;) Thanks for sharing your cabin.

fogswamp

Here are a couple older pictures of the interior, will get some more updated ones on the next trip..

Going to the building supply place now to look for some interior rooof sheeting, have a good weekend

fogswamp

here it is getting used........

RIjake

Cool little cabin.  I'm going to be building something similar in the future on my land for a "guest house".

Where are you located?

lavarock

Agreed - life is short, act on those cabin dreams.

Well done - looks like deer and fishing stories will grow big in your cabin.

fogswamp

I'm in Washington state, the huntin and fishin stories don't grow big until we hit the tavern.....Grin

fogswamp

Thanks jarhead....been followin your project for awhile.....enjoy your posts.

OlJarhead

Where 'bouts in WA State?  If you don't mind my asking -- county is even fine ;)

just looks like the country I'm in a bit.

fogswamp

I'm south of you by a ways...over the top of topless mountain through the bottom of bottomless canyon, just on the other side of no-tellum creek............. ;)