Happy Holidays

Started by Amanda_931, December 24, 2005, 11:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda_931

or Holy Days, as the case might be.

jonseyhay

Same to you twinkle toes, And a very merry Christmas to you all.  :)
jonesy

jraabe

Seasons greetings to all...

BEWARE -- The final days of darkness are upon us... BUT Do not despair! Help is on the way...

Here is a PDF file of the holiday card I made this year. You may enjoy it (and feel free to send this as a retaliatory card to all the folks who sent you a card but you didn't).

http://www.countryplans.com/Downloads/card2006.pdf

It prints on one sheet of 8.5 x 11 and is folded into quarters. I find it covers most of the bases as you can check the appropriate boxes for the right flavor of holiday correctness.

Best wishes for a bright NEW YEAR!

glenn-k

and........a Happy Festivus to you too, John and everyone else out there.  Almost out of time to set up my shiny new Aluminum pole.

Glenn :)

jraabe

The Raabe family will soon be airing our grievances...  8-)

Wait, is that hooves up on the rooftop I hear....

Oh, just the rain. Shucks!

glenn-k

Hooves on the rooftop---- Oh rats, I'll bet the deer are in the garden again. ;D

ailsaek

Was poking through the forum and noticed I was the only one on, and suddenly realized - Duh!  It's Xmas morning!   ;D  So a very merry Christmas morning to all of you who celebrate it.  May you all get lots of fun & useful stuff.

glenn-k

And where else should everyone be but here, Ailsa---- My excuse is that I stayed up too late playing here last night--- oh - that was this morning too.  Happy whatever you do to you too. :)  

Whatever it is that I do I just make sure I get lots of toys.  Everyone else gets toys, so darn it all, I'm gonna get toys too, and time off --half days, whole days, whatever---They won't get me to do a full weeks work in one sitting until after New Years. ;D     ---I guess I mainly buy into the commercial part of the season and try to leave the rest the way it really happened-- my mom and dad told me the truth about Santa way too early - I was devastated - I just lay there crying in my crib- giant sobs wracking my body- --

"OK, mom, I cried, through sup sups ( you know -- those funny little jerky cries) tears flowing like rain down my slobber covered little red cheeks :'( -------would you mind explaining who the firemen pulled from the chimney last night if Santa isn't real?",  I screamed at the top of my little baby sized lungs.  There --- I've got her now --- let's see her squirm out of that one.  I thought for a moment there she lowered her eyes to the floor, a slight murmur escaping her lips---------no ---------- I guess I was mistaken.  I was her first child so she wasn't on to baby talk yet -------- didn't even realize what it was that I was saying.  I'll teach her, I thought --- I'll wet myself----------There---that'll show her --no Santa - humpf---what was she thinking --telling me something like that.  Wow - I had just discovered how to stay warm on a cold winters night.   :-/ :)

Shhhhhh  - she'd kill me if she knew I wrote that ---- on second thought, she'd probably expect it.  I know, ------she should have sat on me when I was born.     :-/

Let's just say that was my Festivus rant. ;D

glenn kangiser

Happy Festivus for those of you who don't buy into the commercial season of the year.  ;D
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.