Member Map

Started by MountainDon, January 05, 2012, 04:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

FYI, on the map the pins are now set to reflect the members  'sex' settings they chose in their profile. If one is coming up as 'no gender' it means that person never made a selection for male or female. Easy to fix/change by going to the members Forum Profile page.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

John Raabe

I'd suggest that we don't provide gender information on the map. Folks can go to the profile if they want to find that out. Seems like it focuses on something that isn't really important to this group.
None of us are as smart as all of us.

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

nysono

no luck for me either????

MountainDon

What browser gave the problem?
No map visible at all or just in your profile?
Or see the map but can not set a pin?
Try a different browser?

rick91351

This whole browser issue is so strange.  My Chrome would not load the ESPN web site of the longest time.  Now it works fine... [waiting]

Firefox now is no longer compatible with my main e-mail site on my I-Mac, I can see there is mail but as far as opening it blank screen ....  [waiting]  On my lap top it is okay.  Disabled my anti virus on the I-Mac.  Nope it just plan does not do that account now......... [waiting]

This forum I click on Show unread posts since last visit.  One browser shows nothing new, go to another browser.  Wow there are messages.....  [waiting]

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

MountainDon

nysono, and anyone else with yroubles on this, if you can tell me (email?) where to place the pin I can do it for you.