Started by cockergod18, May 18, 2006, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmlsr

Here is a pic of part of Al's bed he is building

glenn-k

Nice work guys - good progress. :)

Thanks for posting.

dmlsr

We had a good weekend. We got 2 coats on the loft floors , put up our 12v fan  did more on the stone work outside and cut some fire wood.

webden

Hey Son and Little Brother........Just wanted to say the stone work is looking great. ::)

Sassy

dmlsr

We had a nice few days at the cabin. Moved in 2 of our beds .
I installed an RV hot water heater and we did a lot of cleaning.

Both beds hand made . Mine (Dave)is the log one . The wood used came from the lot .
Al's bed is fit for a king.

Sassy

Nice beds!   8-)  Looks like you are all set  :)

dmlsr

Another good day . We in stalled the 6x8 post that will hold up the lofts.
Al did the floor in the kitchen and I worked on the field stone behind the wood stove.

dmlsr

Here are some pic's of the quilts that my mom and sister made  for us to use at the cabin.

Thank you mom and sister Pauline, they came out awsum.

deertracks

Nice Quilts.....
They will look great on those custom made beds.
What a great addition to your cabin. Sounds like your whole family will have a part
in the cabin project.

glenn-k

Place is looking great, Dave, and the quilts will really add a nice touch. :)

Sassy

Wow, nice quilts, lots of work & love must have gone into those!  :)  Will really add a nice touch to the cabin...

jwv

This cabin has such heart! You should be very proud.

Judy

williet

I've been away for awhile and am just catchin up....you folks did a wonderful job. The cabin is terriffic.

dmlsr

We we took off last weekend and went and played paintball. Al cut his knee and and was not about to bend his leg.  So he cut and i drilled and nailed the floor down.

dmlsr

Well we moved in a few things this weekend  but we still have a lot of work a head of us. We got a lot of the trim up and i got the mantel  and supports up.

glenn-k

Nice mantle Dave.  Everything looks great.

Sassy

What a comfy looking cabin - looks like you guys are just about ready to go - if you are like us, you'd already be living in it!   :)  Wonderful  8-)

williet

This is one fantastic job! I've enjoyed following it from start to now.....let's see some morepictures of the outside noe that it's just about done.

dmlsr

We had great weather this weekend so we ended up building the front deck.

and a pic of our snow shoes

MountainDon

I always look forward to checking out your progress. Thanks for posting.

peteh2833

Looks great. I wish I was as far along on mine as you are on yours. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

glenn-k

williet

I've followed from the start with great interest. Thanks for keeping us posted....AND...thanks for all the pictures.