Frost lines

Started by Matthew Quiroz, December 09, 2004, 07:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Quiroz

I have been searching for a site where I can find out the frost lines here in Colorado, but have been unsuccessful. Anybody know where I can find this info? The area I am looking for is just east of the town of Stonewall. This is approximatley 35 miles west of Trinidad along Hwy 12. I have a cabin going in and want to make sure we get things deep enough. Thanks. Matthew-
ps, I tried registering with the site, but it wont let me. Any thoughts? :-[

jdew

I think you'll find that it varies quite a bit in Colorado due to your extreme elevation variation.  The easiest and best thing to do would be to call your local building department and just ask them.

In my experience they're usually happy to offer up any information for you without nosing into your business.

jcr

Matthew:

Tell me the user name you tried to register with and I will delete it.

I will clear your user name and let you start again.

You can't actually log in until you get the email password from the first registration screen. Trying to do so (by making up a password) will fail and block the account from registering. It has happened before!

Once you log-in with the system generated password you can go to the profile section and reset a new password and choose an icon, etc.

matthew q

Thanks for the help guys. I found the login problem. Totally my fault. I will check with the buidling dept. and see what I can find out. Thanks again. Matt-