WANTED: owner financed land w/structure in central-ish Florida

Started by CrystalMSC, May 04, 2012, 03:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalMSC

Yes, I realize that I'm one of the crazy ones that wants to stay in Florida LOL But we've got family here and a good steady job and are way too young to retire to no-where. We're hoping to find 5+ acres somewhere in the central part of Florida with some sort of existing structure since building codes are so heavily enforced here (elect, water/sewer already established). Zoned AG would be great but no deed restrictions and owner financed would be divine, we quality for VA loan in a couple years. We'd like to find something that needs some pretty good amount of work (really buying more for the land than structure but we gotta live somewhere!)

Anyway, it's a long shot but so many of you are looking to LEAVE Florida I thought it was worth it  :)

Cobol

ofreyebr

clients of sugar road medical insurance also experience free annual diabetes test-ups. cigna may even offer every year take a look at-united statesbased totally on the today's clinical check-up reviews of customers.
a fitness reward of up to hk$three,5004. clients can also experience a pinnacle-notch health cellular app, as a way to be upgraded to platinum.
the club model is free for a one-12 months trial, which allows to screen blood sugar and maintain a healthy life-style. at the same time, customers will robotically turn out to be "diabetes angels"
individuals of, can take this direction to participate in publications on healthful existence, get consulting offerings on diabetes, and help each other with other diabetes fellow tourists inspire every different to live a more healthy existence.
voip phone service