Soap, Pot Pie, Soft Boiled Eggs, Game Cameras...and Hypocrites

Started by peternap, January 21, 2012, 09:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I am a Hypocrite!
I'm reading Old Jarheads Soap thread and remembering the smell of the soap and meals cooked on our old wood stove. Food tasted better and I especially loved soft boiled eggs and what we called "Pot Pie" which was dough made with flour, a chunk of ham grease and water cooked in ham broth with potatoes and parsley...and how much better life was then.

But while I'm dreaming about the simple life, I have a lap full of electronic boards while I put the finishing touches on the Game Camera module for my GoPro cameras ???

Speaking of game cameras, I caught another dog hunter on one. Time to go see the magistrate...again! >:(

http://vimeo.com/35404712

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

firefox

Non lethal booby traps using skunk spray or equivalent? Not sure how effective it would be
but if you were soaked in that stuff, you might not come back. Also, I think the dogs would
have a hard time tracking after that.
Anyway, just an idea.
Bruce
Bruce & Robbie
MVPA 23824

NM_Shooter

It didn't appear that he even saw your camera.  I wonder why he bothers with hunter orange?
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"