TICKS !

Started by peternap, November 11, 2010, 12:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I don't believe it. November 11 and I'm still getting ticks.

This has tio be Obama's doing >:( >:(
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

The little Obama bloodsuckers are here too, Peter, but not from last season.  A whole new and bigger? batch here this season. 

Last season was the worst so far and this year looks to be worse.  Spike was covered with probably around 100 or more as well as Suzy and Princess.

Sassy put Frontline on them and the ticks are dead now.  Think I need some as I go stomping through the brush prospecting.  Had one on me but caught him as he was crawling.

Don't forget that ticks can cause Lyme disease - big increase courtesy of gov. experimentation gone awry.  They say it takes a while of the tick being attached to affect you but keep an eye on it.  Antibiotics are necessary if you get it or the pretty untreatable disease will get going on you.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.