CountryPlans.Com the tv Show

Started by Jimmy_Cason, February 22, 2005, 12:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy_Cason

With all of the reality TV shows out there right now.
 Like building motorcycles in a week or remodeling houses in a week.
Wouldn't it be great to see a show about this site and have someone build one of John's plans every week?    ;D

Stay tuned.

DavidLeBlanc

Hmmm... I'm indigent, disabled and have a plan - do I qualify? ;)

jb

Great idea...I'll nominate myself as one of the hosts....and as a laboror, painter, carpenter, etc etc...
 8)

Amanda_931

sounds great!

I'll be the official kibitzer!

Greenbank

Cool. I can be the flakey guy who hosts the show but doesn't actually do anything, and takes lots of uninteresting side trips to look at the way goods you can't afford to put into your home are manufactured.

jonseyhay

Can I be the flash babe with the see through T-shirt (of course I've got to keep the whiskers)
jonesy
 ;D

Jimmy_Cason

Quotesounds great!

I'll be the official kibitzer!

That's a new word for this Texas boy.
I had to look it up!

kibitzer

NOUN: Informal. A person given to intruding in other people's affairs: busybody, interloper, meddler, quidnunc. Slang : buttinsky. Archaic : pragmatic. See PARTICIPATE

glenn-k

You're scaring me Jonesy, although a male nurse did get me into a dress one time at a hospital staff friends party (my wifes friends) :o  In my defense I can say that it wasn't my idea - I was reluctant and- no they didn't hurt me-  fortunately all the big male nurses ran the other way when they saw the hairy legs sticking out from under the shear pink lace can-can dress.  I could not keep my straps up and they made me keep my pants on under the skirt.  The full beard and mustache tends to be a real turn off also, so I think you will have to be the main attraction on the show.;D

BTW Jonesy, Mike Oehler called me the other day ($50 Underground House author)  and mentioned that he was actually laughing out loud as he read some of our other exchanges in the forum.  He also authored a story about his experiences in Mexico called "One Mexican Sunday"  which is supposed to be pretty humorous although I've only read excerpts from it. ::)

Now, where did John post that male enhancement information-- I feel so soiled :-[

glenn-k

This morning in the shower all the gruesome details came back to me.  The reason they got me into a dress was that it was a Janet Reno look alike contest.  I don't remember if I won or not.  

Now that I remembered, I can see this has nothing to do with a Countryplans TV show, which makes it an off topic rant.  I wonder if John is going to censor me ???

Glenn ;D

jraabe

I never censor colorful characters, only boring whinny ones  ;).

Janet Reno, huh? I wish I was there!

glenn-k

jonseyhay

I'll bet Epiphany hides the ball gowns when we turn up.
jonsey :D

glenn-k

I'll bet Epiphany hides when we turn up :o

jonseyhay

Hey Glen,
Here's another one for the album.
jonesy

glenn-k

I already saved it ;D  That's a nice picture of your backside, Jonesy  :o , but I notice your shovel is not in action.  Crikey Mate, you just gonna stand there lookin' beautiful or shovel some dirt.  The inspector may be in the area and we need to get this thing covered.

By the way, Jonesy-- I can't see my self in the picture since obviously you have me digging on the bottom level.  I hope you didn't draw me working in my gold pumps and silk blouse ;D  

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!  Looking at it again I think that's you in the hole and you're speaking to me standing outside the hole holding the shovel and supervising while you dig, and that's not your backside, ------it's my backside.  Things are looking better.

Darn,  I think those are my gold pumps ::)  This puts a whole different light on things.  Thanks for giving me a rather shapely backside, Jonesy but I think you're going to have to learn how to dress a fella for digging.  Anybody knows the tan go-go boots, fish net stockings and garters would be more appropriate.  For that slip up I think you're going to have to quit reading the male enhancement section of the forum for a week or so.

It's great to have a professional artist on staff! ;D

DavidLeBlanc

If you think that backside makes tings look better, you do need help! :D ;)

Jimmy_Cason

Quote from: jonseyhay  link=1109091927/0#13 date=1109325219Hey Glen,
Here's another one for the album.
jonesy

Jonsey and Glenn,
You guys are keep me laughing out loud!  
Tone it down a little.
I'm going to get caught reading this forum at work!

Epiphany

Joneseyhay and Glenn, I'll provide the beer - y'all provide the ball gowns....

glenn-k

David, years ago California had places for people like me.  Now they've closed the mental hospitals down, and all over the state you'll see people like me living under bridges, in boxes and even in holes in the ground protected by wood, mud,  and plastic.  One hundred empty wine bottles recycled gives me enough money to buy enough plastic for a very large house with bumps (like the back end of that dress Jonesy put me in).

I need help, HELP ???  This forum is the only help I get nowadays-- this one and the male enhancement forum that is ;D  Fortunately I do have my own full time nurse!

Disclaimer:  Jonesy and I will not be held liable for any amount more than what was paid for this fine quality entertainment if Jimmy gets fired for reading this forum at work.  Besides, if I remember right, you started it, Jimmy.;D

Looks like the last ending didn't go over big- :-[ alternative ending:

Now I have to go find gowns for Jonesy and me and get on over to Epiphanys.  Epiphany, I  wasn't able to find ball gowns, will hospital gowns do ???

Epiphany

Glenn - since you and Jonesy will be wearing them (not me) you can wear whatever gown you like.  Just promise you'll sew the back closed....

jonsey/downunder

I'm going to resist the temptation to cartoon that one Ephiphany and I think I should jump ship on this topic before I get into any more trouble.
OK Jimmy lead on I'm gonna follow you cause you know the way.
jonesy. :D
BTW anybody seen Bob lately, I hope he hasn't gone off Goanna hunting without me.
I've got nothing on today. This is not to say I'm naked. I'm just sans........ Plans.

Jimmy C.

QuoteOK Jimmy lead on I'm gonna follow you cause you know the way.
jonesy. :D

After reading the last 10 posts.
I think If we all got together and built a house,
we might look something like this.

The hardest part is getting past the mental blocks about what you are capable of doing.
Cason 2-Story Project MY PROGRESS PHOTOS

John Raabe

I want to get a tool belt like the guy holding the post.

What do those things do?
None of us are as smart as all of us.

glenn kangiser

Probably armor, in case the guy with the axe misses on the backswing.

By the way I do have an axe similar to that.

Note: Epiphany- I don't know how to sew and don't really think I could reach behind me and do it anyway without hurting myself - possibly with mirrors ???

What I want to know is why the guy kneeling is holding a purse :o  Or is that a bucket to catch the flying jewels -I mean tools - 'scuse me - a little typo there.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Epiphany

Those costumes would be great for our CountryPlans.com the tv show.   Or perhaps Glenn could design some lovely gowns instead.  In any event, I think we should keep mirrors - and other sharp objects - out of Glenn's reach...
Since it's your forum, John, you should be the star of the show and wear the fancy tool belt.  Will the Inspector be our censor?  You can't be too careful these days, what with wardrobe malfunctions and all.