A new one today

Started by peternap, January 12, 2012, 02:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

rofl

ATM Visa Card Department.

Attn: Beneficiary

In respect to your long over-due fund which you have been finding it difficult to receive through a Bank Draft, Bank to Bank Wire Transfer and Western Union Installment Payment arrangements. A meeting was held last weekend on your behalf and others who have fund here in Nigeria as to the problem surrounding the Remittance of your fund, and after all deliberation, the Panel Agreement was to load your fund into a worldwide accessible ATM Visa Credit Card.

We have waited for you to get in contact with us for your ATM Visa Credit Card with the total sum of $2,500.000.00. (Two Million, Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars ), Which you can withdraw your Fund at any ATM Machine in your location Worldwide, with maximum daily limit amount of USD$15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars) Hence you are willing to claim your Winning Fund.

Note that the delivery charges of your ATM VISA CREDIT CARD has already being paid, Apart from the Security Keeping Fee and insurance clearance, which can not be paid due to your delay in contacting this office for claim of your ATM VISA CREDIT CARD Winning Fund. The Security Keeping Fee, together with the Insurance clearance Fee total amount is $320.00 USD and this is the only charges you are authorized to pay as there is no Hidden charges require for any reason, to have you ATM VISA CREDIT CARD completely insured and delivered to your residential address for daily withdrawal. All you need to do is to contact our Payment Security Department for details and guidelines on how to submit your Fees so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM VISA CREDIT CARD for immediate delivery to you at your home address in your country without any delay.

Contact Mr. Daniel Silver directly for Guidelines on how to submit of your Security Keeping Fees and insurance clearance which is the total sum of $320 USD to him, to enable the Delivery of your ATM VISA CREDIT CARD Winning Fund take place.

Mr. Daniel Silver.
  Email: (daniel_silver@yahoo.cn)
  Tel/Fax: +234-80-88-656-777.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Good one Peter.

I received an offer I could barely refuse too the other day, but not nearly so a rich a deal.   ;)

We have an Ethan Allen table for sale on Craigslist. I got an email offer two days ago....

First was an inquiry "Is it in good condition?"   I replied that it was excellent.  Then the offer came....

Hello Safeid
  I appreciate your response to my inquiry.  Am interested in buying it from you. I would love to come and check it  myself but I just got married and am presently on an honeymoon trip to Hawaii with my wife. I would love a surprise change of furniture in our home on our return.Pls do withdraw the advert from Craigslist as i don't mind adding $50 for you to do that, so i can be rest assured that the item is held for me.  I should believe it is in good condition as stated.  I will be making the payment via a Certified Check,  which my secretary will mail across to you. I'll be picking the item from you with the aid of my mover. My Mover will be coming to pick it from you once the Certified Check has been cashed. Pls I will need both your full name and physical address along with your phone number to issue out the
payment.

await your urgent response.
thanks

Mark

Note Safeid = Safe ID, a disposable name and email I use for this sort of thing.

I replied that I only take cash in small bills.  Haven't heard back. I'm so disappointed.   ;)     My scam antennae perked up at the mention of honeymoon in Hawaii. Antennae alert went full tilt at the mention of Cashiers Check.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.