Wanted! Buy! Sell! Barter! Give Away!

Started by MountainDon, May 06, 2008, 05:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benevolance

des,

ummm i have no idea what dealimg om drugs is like man.... kudos to you if you can make it work out okay :-\

Redoverfarm

If anyone is in the market for a car tote let me know.  A friend has one that he paid $1.400 for and used it one time to take a car to Fla and back.  It has ben kept in a barn for the last several years. He is asking $700.

considerations

I have a cardboard box I keep rescuing.  I rescued it from the barn when Dad passed away, and from the barn when Mom moved into town, and from the carport when the wind storm blew it away.

It is labeled 'Working Plans for Working Decoys".  The book inside is dated 1979, and it includes paper plans for carving, painting and weighting wooden duck decoys. 

There are 6 patterns, Canada goose, mallard, scaup, pintail, canvas back, and wood duck decoys.

It would only require a large manila envelop to mail it, and I would be glad to do so to a good home.
It has a few miles on it, from the windstorm and years in the barn, but I don't think it was ever used.

Redoverfarm

considerations would be very interested in it.  My dad is a avid duck and goose hunter.  He has several wooden decoys that were made in Pascagoula,Ms in the 50's.  Hard to tell what they might be worth.  I made him a bunch of goose heads to fit clorox jugs to double as Canadian Snow Geese decoys.  I would love to get into making decoys if my life would ever slow down long enough.  I am sure it will but will I be worth a hoot by then.

considerations

Oky dokey. Tell me where to send it.  I knew I was keeping it around for a reason.

desdawg

I heard a rumor yesterday that China was going to stop buying scrap iron July 1. I don't know how much truth is in the rumor but if it is true the window of opportunity in that area is closing.
I have done so much with so little for so long that today I can do almost anything with absolutely nothing.

benevolance

desdawg

Yeah China is not importing copper aluminim steel until after the olympics... security reasons... Guy who buys scrap metal from me told me this a couple of weeks ago.. the price has already started to go way down here.

NM_Shooter

-(Note... please pull this ad if posting this is in violation of state laws where server is located)

For Sale:  Palma match gun

SOLD!
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

BiggKidd

For Sale:

Older Pargo Golf cart. Has new charger the batteries are about 5 years old. Its one of the ones that can be made to look like an old 57 chevy. Here is a link to the add on Craigs list.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/rvs/721372460.html

$750 is firm the new charger bought in or around Dec 07 cost me almost $500.

Thanks
Larry
A hard life only makes you stronger.

Larry

benevolance

Well the gun seemed to be a hit seller... Congrats

MountainDon

Quote from: NM_Shooter on May 08, 2008, 10:40:33 AM
I have two Gable vents that I bought a couple of years ago and never used.  If I recall correctly, I paid ~$110 each.

Octagonal shaped, screened in back, with flashing and trim ring.  40in^2 of vent area.  ~ 18" across the trim ring.

$50 each plus shipping

Still available Frank?  (pondering alternatives....   ???  )
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

StinkerBell

Am I allowed to advertise....Free to a good home, Rotten Teenagers that know everything?

glenn kangiser

Who might they have learned it from, Stink? hmm

Would anybody want them? [crz]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Sassy

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

StinkerBell

Redoverfarm

glenn kangiser

Seeing who they learned from I'd be afraid they'd harass me to no end. [crz]

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

diyfrank

Selling 5 gallons of gasoline. Reduced for quick sale. Paid $3.80 a gallon 6 months ago will let go for $2.80 a gallon.
I will not ship, local pick up only. ;D

Washington
Home is where you make it

sparks

Yee Hah,

Sold my Bronco!!

Some guy snooping around found me here.

Thanks for the spot to post it.

Sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

NM_Shooter

Okay... I'll try a vehicle too...

Location... Albuquerque, NM

2002 Ford Superduty Crew Cab Short Bed Powerstroke 138,000 miles
One owner, non-smoking
Very Clean,
XLT Trim,
Alloy wheels (2 tires new, 2 one year old),
Camper shell,
Running boards,
Power locks / windows,
Tilt, Cruise,
CD / Cassette,

Also Included:
Superchip Tuner,
4" Exhaust from Turbo back,
3 gauge pillar set (turbo temp, turbo boost, tranny temp),
APE intake filter,
Front 2" hidden hitch (winch not included in above price),
Tinted windows,
2" steel rack (for when topper is off of truck),
Tire chains,
Brake controller,

This truck is priced to sell at $16,500. 

Picture of gauges on pillar.  I should have removed the power cords from my phone charger before I took this picture! 

MountainDon

Automatic?

I'd like; but I don't really need. 

NM_Shooter

Yup, auto.  I made the mistake of driving a new Tundra.  The turning radius for those is amazing!

-f-

Redoverfarm

Nice truck Frank.  I like the four doors but the auto & short bed is not right for me.  I have a ext cab 09 but I guess it will do me for now.