Selling our Oregon Property

Started by southernsis, May 07, 2009, 09:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernsis

With everything we have going on, we decided to sell our Oregon property. We are spending all our spare time on the commercial building and realized we might not make it to Oregon for years and years. I am glad our money was in property and not in stocks. If anyone is interested there are 10.48 acres with over 70% of it timbered. There is a small cedar building on the property.
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.

rick91351

What part of Oregon?  I work into LaGrande, Oregon all the time and I have a lot friends over there from over the years.  They seem to all have family scattered all over the state.  I could hang something up on the bulletin board where we go to work if you would like.

rlr
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

southernsis

Thanks Rick. It is north of Beatty, west of Klamath Falls. Great hunting property.

bahbay

Hi Southernsls,

I'm looking. Could you mention the price range and improvements, if any?

Thanks, best wishes, and good luck

Bob Amberger
Bahbay

southernsis

Bob,
It is 10.48 acres and has a small cedar building on it. Building was built in 2007. It is staked and partially fenced. Backs up to Fremont National Forest . It is in the Forest Estates, Sycan addition. We would like to get $25,000 out of it. but who knows. Wish we had more time to go there, love Oregon, but we can't make it out anytime in the near future.

Pritch

Southernsis,

If you have the property listed, could you provide a link?   If not, could you post some pics (land and building) and a Google map location?  Also, what is the power/water/phone situation? 

Thanks,

-- Pritch
"The problem with quotes from the internet is that they're not always accurate." -- Abraham Lincoln

southernsis

I will post some pictures later. It is in an area that does not have power or landline phones. The power is about 2 miles away. We were going to use a generator and solar. A well could be dug. We were just going to use it as a get away during the summer. I have it listed on EBAY and have a man that is looking at it tomorrow from California. The sale ends on Saturday. GPS Coordinates are Lat. 42.71550, Lon. -121.13440 I will also post a map later.

Curtis

Hey there, I just posted a thread in this forum seeking land, and then saw this.

I am interested in seeing photos too, I have subscribed to this thread so I get email notifications upon new replies.

Is the land flat, hilly, or what?

I will check out the coordinates to get an idea of the area.

EDIT: Is it North or South of Cottonwood Way Road?
-Curtis

southernsis

Here is a link to some photo's   https://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww28/southernsis/Oregon%20Property/
This is the first time I have been online for awhile, been very busy.
Sorry for not getting back to anyone sooner. [crz]

harleg

southernsis

Yes the property is available. Email me

southernsis

Just dropped the price to $18500. We are never going to get a chance to build on the property. Maybe someone will be interested at this price.