What the heck is "social dislocation"?

Started by rick91351, November 02, 2011, 08:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick91351

From an article linked on Drudge this morning

The wave of civil unrest that has swept the globe over the past year has prompted the Department of Homeland Security to step up its monitoring of Twitter and other social networks in a bid to pre-empt any sign of social dislocation within the United States.

http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-to-monitor-twitter-for-signs-of-social-unrest/

Take a clue the people of the USA are up set and could flash at anytime.  Just keep messing with the snake you will get bit.  Out of work, jobs left, half the people do not pay taxes so the other half supports them.  Wages are in the toilet to the point now welfare pays better than minimum wages.  Need I go on?

Another jewel.  Yes if you see something going down, or might go down call the police.  That is a not hard to understand.  I think we as a nation have the common sense to do such.  But Homeland Security now is placing PSA's on hotel TV's.  How long before it turns in to:  "Blow in your buddy, your sister, brother, girl friend and the all important suspicious co-worker.  If you see anything just let us know.  Remember you are our eyes!  Do your duty! Call 1 800 Rat-mout  You will be better for it."   

http://travel.usatoday.com/hotels/story/2011-11-02/Hotel-guests-recruited-with-Homeland-Security-TV-spots/51032602/1?loc=interstitialskip
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

glenn kangiser

Social dislocation... that is what Homeland security and TSA etc is doing to us... taking us socially back to Nazi Germany pre-WWII.

I don't think that is their definition of their meaning though.   They mean they want to justify spying on us illegally through all electronic and other means  - social dislocation...... that some of us are thinking thoughts about them that are not allowed here by them. 

Rat out your neighbor.... Nazi for sure.  I heard about it as a kid.  At that time it was considered un-American and Nazi's did it.  People were incarcerated unjustly and died because of it.  With today's attitude and corruption by the ruling class, it is not surprising that they expect some of the people to rise up against them.  Brown Shirts... looks like they are asking us to restart the club.

I have been expecting it here for a long time - several years.  With the Arab spring I knew it was close.  The OWS movement will get wilder I think and gov is already infiltrating that movement with impostors to stir things up more from what I have seen on the net. 

That will give them the opportunity for boots on the ground in the US - martial law to quell uprisings etc.  I believe it is coming to a town near us....with all of these socially dislocated individuals among us, eh?

Police response to the OWS movement is a good example of what's to come.  I don't necessarily agree or disagree with either - I'm kind of indifferent, but it is interesting to watch.

FEMA camps in readiness for this have already been built and prepared by Haliburton under Bush.  The PTB are way ahead of most of us on this.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.