CNN Report from The George Washington in Korean Waters

Started by Windpower, December 01, 2010, 07:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windpower

If this is just a training mission with S Korea, why is there a reporter embedded ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/CNNInternational
Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

bayview

I was unable to view the video . . .

"China ready to abandon North Korea?"

This video is unavailable.

This video contains content from CNN (Europe), who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

Windpower

Finally

that is correct, Bayview, you are in the US

that makes it important that this bit of 'embedded' reporting not be shown to you

why ?

btw on another forum a poster from Prague could watch it and said this

Briefly: So the guy says they're 60 miles from maritime border between South and North Korea (so still in the international waters?), then he says the South Korea would "hit back and hit back hard" to the (alleged) North Korean "unprecedented" "inhumain" attack on civilians. He says there are 6000 troops at USS Washington and are "standing shoulder to shoulder" with the South Korea as their ally, North Korea (allegedly) says it is the pretext for war...

unquote
Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

ScottA

Looks like they are serving a different flavor of kool-aid in Europe than they are here. This is a show...a drama to sell you a new world order. It's all theater.

bayview

. . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

ScottA

They don't want you to see who's starting the war. Shhh it's a secret.

glenn kangiser

Damn - I guess I'm in trouble now for reading a foreign website and seeing that South Korea fired the first shots (likely with our encouragement) even after the North warned them not to violate their borders and waters? [scared]

Now I'm worried..... [waiting]

BTW acronym CNN=Counterfeit News Network
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.