Copenhagen agreement Obama prepares to suicide the US

Started by Windpower, October 26, 2009, 09:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windpower

if you have a few hours and want to read the Copenhagen agreement that Obama will probably sign on Dec 9 2009

here it is in draft form

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/un-fccc-copenhagen-2009.pdf

it is a blueprint for wrecking the first world economies and further enslaving third worlders

it defines the transfer of $140 billion dollars (or Euros) per year from first world economies to 'developing' countries that are adversly affected by the first worlds polution and CO2

page 16pp "shall pay..."

page 18 pp 38 "the government will be ruled by the COP...."

page 39 pp 33 " "70 - 140 Billion dollars per year...." funneled through the world bank (BIS) of course

page 58 pp 7 " legally binding..."

page 59 pp 17 "(CO2 output) shall be reduced 25 to 40 % of 1990 levels by 2020" (but onlly in first world countries --developing countries like China and India will be exempt from this )

latter paragraphs state at least 40% reduction (imagine 40 % fewer cars and trucks on the road for example, reduce your electric and gas by 40 %)

this pogrom will impoverish the first world and may bring up third world to where we will meet in the middle at a subsistance existance

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

muldoon

yeah well beggars cant be choosers. 

If we want independence, we cant go around being dependent on everyone. 
Sometimes our creditors have stipulations on those funds they loan us. 

Windpower

I don't understand your post

This is a tax on carbon dioxide produced by the first world countries to be payed to other less developed contries

it has nothing to do with repaying bonds

ScottA

I think what he's saying is is that the bonds are the leverage forcing the US to sign these climate agreeements. Here's the deal. If they are to create a global government then the income levels of people in every country must be nearly the same. In order to pull this off wealth must be shifted from the rich countries to the poor ones. Now with that in mind lets look at why the US is a rich country in the first place. The US along with all the wealthy western countries owes it's prosparity to the exploitation of these same third world nations who will benefit from our money. At the same time the act of transfering the money will create great power for those charged with collecting and distributing it. What a deal.

NM_Shooter

I logged on a few minutes ago specifically to grip about this treaty. 

I'm worried.  This makes the healthcare fiasco look like a minor case of the sniffles.  As I understand it, this treaty supersedes our own constitution.

-f-
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Windpower

At the same time the act of transfering the money will create great power for those charged with collecting and distributing it

BINGO !

give the man a cigar

glenn kangiser

I havebeen reading of this in several places.  I think you have it right, Frank.  We are about to be sold down the drain.  Wonder if we will get ot of this one.  It seems this may be what Obama has been in trainining for and why his eligibility is not allowed to be questioned  by the  owned SCOTUS.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

muldoon

Scott was correct in his assumption of my meaning. 

We borrow some 2 billion dollars a day to keep our country afloat.  Actually its alot more than that now, it was 2billion a day back in the good times.  Today for example we borrowed 56billion ($29B 13-WEEK BILL, $30B 26-WEEK BILL, $7B 4-YEAR 6-MONTH TIPS).  This week were borrowing nearly 185billion in total.   We are not independent, if the people providing these funds want this piece of paper signed, it will be signed.  It matters not who the president is, we have no position of strength to stand on. 

Aside from that, the us government has signed and subsequently ignored many treaties, it really depends on the people and whether the gentle sheep can be cajoled into falling inline or at least kept in the dark about the ramifications.  We still have enormous amounts of power, but it must be used to make a difference. 

Windpower

muldoon

what you are saying makes no sense at all

if 'they' want to get the interest on their US treasuries paid how can it help them to gut the US economy by forcing US to sign the COP ?

if the US must use 40% less fuel for our economy in 10 years how can our economy produce enough to pay back the interest on the treasury bonds and the hundreds of billions of dollars per year in 'energy taxes' for the developing countries

it makes no sense

Windpower

Here's a clip from The Wall Street Journal

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703574604574500580285679074.html?mod=googlenews_wsj#printMode

"The scheme for the new institutional arrangement under the Convention" that starts on page 18 contains the provision for a "government." The aim is to give a new as yet unnamed U.N. body the power to directly intervene in the financial, economic, tax and environmental affairs of all the nations that sign the Copenhagen treaty.

The reason for the power grab is clear enough: Clause after complicated clause of the draft treaty requires developed countries to pay an "adaptation debt" to developing countries to supposedly support climate change mitigation. Clause 33 on page 39 says that "by 2020 the scale of financial flows to support adaptation in developing countries must be [at least $67 billion] or [in the range of $70 billion to $140 billion per year]."

And how will developed countries be slugged to provide for this financial flow to the developing world? The draft text sets out various alternatives, including option seven on page 135, which provides for "a [global] levy of 2 per cent on international financial market [monetary] transactions to Annex I Parties." Annex 1 countries are industrialized countries, which include among others the U.S., Australia, Britain and Canada. "

glenn kangiser

And somehow the elite will abscond with the money from the world government fees on the fake man made climate change I assume

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser