Great news from the VA Today!

Started by Willy, March 22, 2008, 07:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willy

Just got home with some good news! Well not 100% good news but all 6 tests came back OK and health wise I am fine. Cancer wise it can be corrected with surgery. So in a few weeks they said we will just remove the legion completely cutting out a quarter size chunk of me. No biopsey just remove it all and it should stop it. Now they said should but I will take that as all better! This gives me a few weeks to bust butt on the cabin and get a lot down before cutting time. Stiches heal pretty quick on me. I know after 38 years of construction I have had my fair shair of them. So I am happy I can keep working for a while! Mark

Redoverfarm

Copngrats Mark. I know that is a load off your mind.  In a way it affects your total outlook on several different things not only your health.  Let us know the when and the outcome. 

Willy

Quote from: Redoverfarm on March 22, 2008, 07:20:35 PM
Copngrats Mark. I know that is a load off your mind.  In a way it affects your total outlook on several different things not only your health.  Let us know the when and the outcome. 
Just not having Chemo or Radiation Treatment is a load off me! I can deal with cutting a chunk out much easier. I am real glad it is not stopping me from working on the cabin cause I need to do something to get my mind off it. Mark

peternap

That's GREAT news Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [cool]
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

MountainDon

A small surgery beats chemo any day from what I've seen.

I'm happy for you Mark.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Homegrown Tomatoes

Glad to hear your good news, Mark.