Real World Solutions To Economic Tyranny

Started by Windpower, September 22, 2010, 09:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windpower

A very thought provoking article

I think the ideas expressed will resonate with many here

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/09.10/tyranny.html
Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

ScottA

My mother has had a little plaque on the wall in her house since I was a kid. It reads something like this...

Lord grant me the serinity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Trying to stop the globalists is like trying to stop a flood with a paper towel. If we wait long enough maybe they will devour each other.

muldoon

After much thought on this subject the conclusion I reached was that it isn't broken.  The machine is operating exactly as intended, there is no desire to change it because from the perspective of those in power it is not broken.  There is nothing to fix. 

This is the way the world works. It's been this way for centuries. None of what we see today is new in any way, whether it was the railroad barons, the financing of the the hoover damn, the sinking of the lucitaina, 80's s&l and junk bond crises, untold drug policies and maneuvers, guns, wars, world wars, booze, poppies and tulips ..  whatever.   It quite literally goes back to the times of Jesus and the money changers.   You cannot blame Obama for it, or Chavez or Stalin for that matter. 

It cannot be "fixed" because it is not "broken".  This is the way the world works.  The last three decades the world has seen over three dozen countries collapse because of the same mechanics of debt and credit.  People are blinded by the politics around the event - who gets what piece of the pie is always going to make people argue, but the fact remains the event is mathematically guaranteed by the system.  It isn't broke, and therefore it cannot be fixed.  It works as designed to do so.   

You can join in and profit from it, stand back and profit from it as just an observer, stand proud and remove yourself from it, outright fight it, or just bitch because your not willing to do one of the above.  change is not an option. 

bayview

Very insightful Muldoon . . .    I have assumed this for years.   But was never able to form it in the way you have.    I have saved your observations to my hard drive . . .     I hope you don't mind, but, I will be quoting your comments.

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

Sassy

For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now.   Romans 8:22

Jeremiah 12:4 "How long will the land lie parched and the grass in every field be withered? Because those who live in it are wicked, the animals and birds have perished. Moreover, the people are saying, "He will not see what happens to us."Jeremiah 12:11 "It will be made a wasteland, parched and desolate before me; the whole land will be laid waste because there is no one who cares."

Didn't Solomon state "There is nothing new under the sun."  "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."  Ecclesiastes 1:9

Sounds so futile but there is a promise for those who choose it...     

John 8:32,36: Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.  So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free