Zeus meets his match

Started by peternap, June 06, 2009, 03:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

My wife and I took Zeus to a farmers market today. They were having an animal show.

Zeus finally found his match and my wife got a picture of it with my new 70-200 f4 L ;D

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Windpower

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

phalynx

Captioning Zues "OH hey there horsey,,,, you ain't got nothin on me.  Oh and it's Mr. Zues to you."

Redoverfarm

Well tell me Peter did you buy the pony to take home so that Zeus would have a playmate?  ;)  By the way how much weight have you lost?  Look like a new man from the last time I had seen you.  ;D

peternap

I don't know how much weight I've lost John. I don't own anything bigger than powder scales. :-\

The jeans I am wearing are a 36" waist and I cn take them off and put them on...without unzipping them.  [waiting]
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

StinkerBell

Zeus "That is one ugly looking dog"

Pony "That is one ugly looking pony"
:)

MountainDon

I always thought Zeus was as big as a horse.    ;D
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

NM_Shooter

That horse looks a little nervous!
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Phssthpok

Quote from: NM_Shooter on June 08, 2009, 10:45:48 AM
That horse looks a little nervous!

Zeus looks a little hungry...that's why. :P

NM_Shooter

He makes me nervous and he's not looking at me.  Does / did he ever get puppy crazy?  We had a big dog that just didn't know his size and would get excited to see us.  Mom never went first into the house.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

peternap

Quote from: NM_Shooter on June 08, 2009, 06:41:30 PM
He makes me nervous and he's not looking at me.  Does / did he ever get puppy crazy?  We had a big dog that just didn't know his size and would get excited to see us.  Mom never went first into the house.

Are you kidding ;D He thinks he is 5 pounds. He's especially bad when I'm on the sofa. He'll jump up on my shpulders and flop his head on top of mine....or he'll jump in my lap :-\

The worst is when I lay down on the sofa and he climbs on my back and goes to sleep. He still has about 50 pounds to go and I'm really looking forward to that. :-[

It spooks some people to see this, but he still jumps. If he jumps up and puts his paws on my shoulders, he is taller than I am.