Remote 100+- Acre Mini Valley Farm River Frontage SE Kentucky

Started by Desiredsilver, January 27, 2015, 09:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desiredsilver

Beautiful Rare 100+- acre off grid mini valley farm. Unrestricted, All mineral rights goes with property.

(20+- Acres of level land)

(1+- Mile driveway) Car Accessible.

(No people for 2+- miles.)

If your looking for total privacy this is it. Mountain views, River frontage, Creeks, Streams, Gravity flow water, Waterfall, Bluffs,10,000 +- acres of nation forestry surrounds this mini farm.

State ATV park is only 6+- miles away, ride your ATV at your hearts desire and free of charge.
Fishing & hunting paradise. Game reserve boarders property, Two small lakes on government land is a few miles away.

Why go to Alaska when everything is here Except for the grizzlies, Ride 60+- miles on horse or ATV. You got to see to appreciate. All four seasons. This is not the city life, This is real country. Only for those who love the outdoors.

Would make a perfect RV/Camping/Hunting/Fishing/ATV /Cabin rental Resort.Can be made in to a million dollar property endless opportunity's. Or make your own personal vacation in your backyard.

3 mobile homes one is getting remodeled. 2 barns

My asking price is $350,000 and don't be afraid to make me a cash offer all I can do is say no. Possible owner financing.

Located in South East Kentucky.

PM me for more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BexUXu17G4I

MountainDon

Sounds like a nice location. If somebody buys it and mentions they saw the land advertised here, I expect the Administrative staff and the forum owner can fully expect a percentage of the sale.  If you say no, we will be deleting this advertisement.  PM sent.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Desiredsilver

How much is your fee, If you don't want me here go ahead and delete my advertisement. I won't post here anymore.

MountainDon

1% of the sale price.

It's not that we don't want you; we don't want to be an unpaid platform for advertising. You did agree to the following statement, among others, when you registered on the forum...

There is NO Unauthorized Advertising or promoting, No advertising links in signatures, No spamming.[/b] If you have a product or service you are proud of, do us the courtesy of contacting an administrator before making your advert/spam posting. IF it seems worthy, and IF you ask, we MIGHT see what arrangement we can come to.

That was right at the top of the agreement, and in red as well. Hard to miss.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Desiredsilver

That's reasonable not a problem can I post pictures thanks

MountainDon