Michigan 20 x 34 1-1/2 story- New interior pics

Started by AAA-DAY, May 03, 2006, 02:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UperJoe

Hi AAA! - you have done a nice job on this place. I am curious as to the link above you provided - I cannot get it to open and would enjoy seeing more pictures also. Is there a magical trick to getting this to open?

AAA-DAY

I'm not sure why it won't open. It opens fine for me. What happens when you try to open it? I will work on another link, and repost when I get it worked out.

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

UperJoe

Does for me now too ??? ??? [cool]

I at first thought it was server issue here or something and had a friend try off his laptop and using sprint hotspot and he had same issue. Maybe it was just a short term glitch  with them.
Thanks - and now I am off to peruse them all again.     :)

C.Oden

Not for me  :-[
Do I have to have an account with them or ?

I click the link and takes me to page and thats it. Once I had the spinning circles show up but nothing now????? ??? ??? ???

UperJoe

me either again - it did for the second try and now nothing.  :o

C.Oden

Today must be the charm .... the pics open perfectly!! [cool]

AAA-DAY

I am so sorry to have them stored on such a problematic site!!  ??? But I'm glad they appear to be opening for you all now! [cool]

waterbug

I have looked at your build thread numerous times trying to plan something for my family and must tell you that your place looks great!

AAA-DAY

Thank you so much! It was (and still is) truly a labor of love!

UperJoe

P=Bucket working fine today!!!! And I agree with everyone else ....a fantastic job on this build!

umah

I love how this came out, it's a beautiful place!

Doubledeuce

what a beautiful cabin. absolutely love it!

roadmap65

There hasn't been a comment on this in awhile. Maybe one of the experts can help. My question is on the wall height of AAA-DAY cabin. Are the walls 8 ft? maybe 9?

Mark.R

Hello' this is a beautiful cabin. The side walls don't look as tall as others.  In post 75 I believe is your answer.  They said 8 feet in the bedrooms so I think I feet.  They have done a wonderfully job as so many have done here.  Great  resource