Neither Rain, nor Snow, nor Dark of Night...

Started by jraabe, November 28, 2006, 04:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jraabe

The Plans orders went out today! You can see by the 16" deep tire tracks that it was a pretty exciting ride down the hill in our little Toyota!

You will also notice that the car did not make it back up to the top of the driveway from whence it came. I hope nobody else needs to get up our one lane driveway today.

Daddymem

John, you have a truly beautiful home.  When we were doing all our research the solar saltbox came across our browser and we were stunned.  We went many many many places and always came back to your saltbox.  Different circumstances and we might have gone with that plan, at one point we even spoke with one of the Canadian companies about building it and they were impressed by the house too.  If I ever make it  back to the northwest and find myself nearby I hope I can stay in your B&B if it is still open. Oh, the snow suits the house, it makes it look even more warm and inviting.

jraabe

Thanks Daddymem:

The place is cozy and sitting around the fire in the woodstove is getting to be a family event. My wife even went out to shovel snow and bring the car up the hill!

I'm a lucky guy.  :D