Materials list for 20' 1.5 story & Grandfather

Started by jraabe, August 31, 2006, 10:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jraabe

I have just finished putting the final edits on the first of a series of detailed materials lists for the cottage and cabin plans. These were done by a professional estimator and are 6 to 8 page documents in editable MS Word (.doc) format. They can be owner modified to keep up with your changing choices or required materials. They are very helpful for putting initial prices together from lumber yards or to give to builders.

There is one list for the 20' wide 1-1/2 story plan and one for the Grandfather Cottage. These are in password protected zip files in the Download section.

I do not yet have the order form setup for these plan additions, but will offer them to previous purchasers of these two plans for the pre-release price of $35 each. If you are interested, send me an email (link below) and tell me when you ordered your plans (so I can find the order form in the archive), which list you want (that will probably be pretty obvious), and (if your card information is still valid) if I can can change the card from the initial order. Others may need to send in a check or money order with their email address for the link and password.

email to: materials_list@countryplans.com