Building Codes

Started by flyingvan, May 25, 2012, 08:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirl

It can be printed for when working away from the internet.  I do it every so often.  I believe even adobe's free version lets you print it to an electronic file.

Most laws are the same way, with Westlaw holding the corner of the market on most of the publishing of the laws and codes in the U.S..  They have only recently even brought the GPO access for CFR and U.S. Code almost up to date.

Squirl

Where did you find the NEC for free?

MushCreek

Oops- it's Nec 2008 that I found for free.  d*  I think this is where I got it:

http://flmsdown.net/ebooks/29899-2008-national-electrical-code.html
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

firefox

For some reason my Mcafee software said that this is a risky site. I am not that knowledgable in these matters so I can't say for sure what is going on.
Bruce
Bruce & Robbie
MVPA 23824

Keiligh

@Dan Fish: Careful what you put on the internet! That's not very nice picking on your neighbors' pier!:) Just kidding. But seriously, we don't have the money that others may have to make a super duper pier. Believe me, we'd make a nice pier like you did if we did have the money! Plus, the boathouse didn't fall off its pier because of the weak pier, it fell of because of the pilings which are under historic protection and could not be changed. Well, guess what? We can change it now!;)