MSN Hotmail

Started by gandalfthegrey, May 07, 2009, 08:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gandalfthegrey

Just a quick question... Anyone out there using MSN live hotmail?  It seems lately that it breaks several times a day.  Now neither DW and I cannot get into our mail.  I always been able to get in after a few minutes but not today.

Luckly I also use GMAIL with a look - up on hotmail so it draws in my MSN mail messages.  DW is not so lucky as she won't let me set her up on gmail.

Done ranting....
Bad Wolf

MountainDon

Gmail always seems to work for me, though I mainly use it as a forwarder to my main ISP mailbox.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Redoverfarm

gandalfthegrey I couldn't open mine up last night either.  Then I re-started my computer and tried again.  It would not let me open it at the top left "hotmail" box but I went directly below on the larger HOTMAIL box and it opened my inbox.  It appears it had something to do with your password that was causing it to stall.  I couldn't even X out of that window. Had to Ctrl,ALT and del.  They have been a pretty poor service lately.

gandalfthegrey

Thanks,  2 hours later and I finally got back in.  They are getting real bad .   And of cource since I cannot login to "live" I can't get any online help.If it goes out again I will sick my DW on them.... she hates microsoft.
Bad Wolf

glenn kangiser

I had that problem as I started from the old MSN.  My password got corrupted and I had to contact customer service toverify my messages before they would let me back in.  I recommend you set your password secret wuestion and other options as well as an alternate address in those options for them to mail a new password to so you can get in without much trouble.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.