The assembly of a small house.

Started by Antonio Carlos Machado, February 18, 2013, 06:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonio Carlos Machado

Mounting a small house with material available, the roof made with milk carton and walls harnessing the exchange floor of a deck. It would be a house of flying but I have in the background of the land was built up against the small tree. My son loved it!!!!

Always work with dedication and care that the reward will always be double!

bayview

. . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

Huge29

Very nice!  Looks fun!  did you have to use concrete for the posts?  It looks a lot narrower than the footprint of the house. 

Antonio Carlos Machado

;D
Hello, okay? I had the project in mind for a very small house, and was made with this size: height 70 in., width 58 in., length 60 in., the posts were only buried soil stability due to the distance 25 inches from each other with depth 40 inches for the 3 wood post used Itauba (Mezilaurus itauba) very dense and heavy restente to termites and moisture.
In the remainder of cedar wood (Pinus elliottii) very light and easy to work with.
I hope that helps you.
Doubts detail or ask me!
Always work with dedication and care that the reward will always be double!

John Raabe

Nice project Tony. Your son will remember this playhouse for the rest of his life. I still vividly remember the one myself and a couple of buddies built in 1953.
None of us are as smart as all of us.

UK4X4

Now you just need a zip line from that window across the pool !

NavyDave

Neat tree house! My daughter wants one just like it...except pink  [cool]