1st video with the SG 550

Started by peternap, April 19, 2008, 07:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I had a problem with the camera after 4 videos. Back for warranty...boy, I'm impressed with what I did get.

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

NM_Shooter

Wow!  How cool is that.  Looks like that bugger has been in trouble with the law at least once.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

BiggKidd

Peternap,

Great video. She must be 300+ lbs. Looks like you have some good eats out for them. She must be pretty old too I think they quit tagging bears around Va almost 20 years ago. But I'm not sure.

Give me a call when you get back if your not stuck in the mud up there after all this rain. BTW the clutch gave out on my dump truck yesterday nearly lost the tranny too alll the bolts fell out. [shocked] The fingers on the pressure plate are gone along with the rollers in the throwout bearing.

Larry
A hard life only makes you stronger.

Larry

peternap

Sorry to hear that Larry. Did you at least get the job finished?

I think yesterday was a cursed day (again) Tractor lost it's prime again. I'll give you a call later today.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

BiggKidd

Peternap

No we never made it to the job. Oh and I forgot to mention the trailer hitch broke 2) 1/2" bolts and dropped like a rock about 10 min later. Had the tractor in tow. That was scary. Yep yesterday was one of those days. So now I get to work here again next weekend instead of going to the property. :(

Were you able to get your tractor running again? If you need some help just let me know.

Larry

Larry

peternap

Nope, not running. There was no water this time but it started sputtering like the last time. Before I could get it back, it just quit, would start, run a few feet and quit. Finally, irt wouldn't start.

Just in case, I put the spare filter on. Lots of pressure when I pulled the old filter. It didn't change anything. I assume (That word again) the injectors have to be bled. That's a two person job. I don't understand why iy lost it again except, I didn't run it much after the last time. Give it a little thought. If you have time next week, maybe I can hire you for a day.

BiggKidd

peternap,

Did you put the water seperator on? I dont know why or how it could lose prime unless something is loose and sucking air. But I will be happy to give you a hand with it. Depending on the weather I am fairly booked this week execpt wed. & fri. I might be able to shift things around for one of those days.

I also need to check on things at my place so maybe we could do both.

Larry

Larry

peternap

I haven't put it on yet but the bowel is just fuel, no water.

I'm free any day, just let me know and I'll re-adjust my schedule.

BiggKidd

OK Peternap,

Let me see what I can get done tomorrow. I'm supposed to dig a job but its also supposed to rain so maybe I will get the truck done. What do you want me to bring when we go?

Larry

Larry

peternap

Whatever you think we'll need. I'm going to pick up a couple of spare filters just in case.

MountainDon

Looking forward to more bears Peter.  :)   ...pictures 'n' videos that is

Your black bears are blacker than those in the west. Here they're more brown to cinnamon colored. A different sub species.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.