more trap camp progress none on the pics though

Started by bushrat, September 27, 2010, 05:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushrat

put the door in the windows in shingled the roof and got the front soffit and fascia done this weekend   . would have got more done but the air nailer for the shingles did not work with the nails that I bopught even though I was assured they would. did luck out though as the trapper from the next line over dropped in with his buddy (carpenter by trade) and he jumped in to help with the shingle nailing on one side of the roof.no fun cutting the nails off the rolls they come in for the air nailer so I could shingle the other side of the roof. luckily we picked up 6# of roof nails the day before (just in case) sadly not enough for both sides of the roof. been trying to post pics thru photobucket account but no luck, will get somebody better at it then me to post soon. till next time thanks all.

From John:

I will get bushrat started on posting the pics. When you edit this (modify) you will see that I have uploaded 2 of your photos to Photobucket.com (my account) and then pasted the IMG link into the forum posting below. Open a free account and just copy the process I did for each of the photos you want to show. Add information after or before each picture to describe what's there (again as I did).

Photo-1

Photo-2

MountainDon

In photobucket there is a list of 4 "tags" that appears by each thumbnail image. The labeled {IMG}  is the one to coipy and paste into the forum message.

There's also a slightly dated tutorial under forum news
http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=3512.0
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.