Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyingvan

Find what you love and let it kill you.

Gary O

Hilarious stuff

thanx fer keepin' this thread alive, gents

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

MushCreek

Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

Gary O

rick91351

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

rick91351

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

Great stuff!

Glad you guys are giving this thread a heart beat

found a pic that struck a chord;

rick91351

Another reason I refuse to set foot in a gym

Gary O

Gary O

Gary O

Happy Easter Everyone!

rick91351

Well Doc at the time it seemed like a real good idea........

Stole from FB this morning

MushCreek

Some of you may be old enough for this one....

Jay

rick91351

Loud and clear Mush loud and clear.......

Gary O

Glad you guys are keepin' this thing alive

here's one I call 'Guess' towel (we've all been there)

MushCreek

Jay

rick91351

Gary O

Gary O

rick91351

It was on a road trip and and this dude sold us some mushrooms at a road side stand thing you know ..... and well like we had them on our burgers dude over round Kingman.  And then you know it was sort of like I grew this hair all over my body.  It felt so ........ well so ......... well you know how it feels like when your a dog and you stick your head out the window of the VW bus and it is 99 degrees man.  Well it was sort of like that but you know it was more like I was a cat.  Crap it is so much cooler being a cat than a dog....... you know with a cat ... being cat ----- man performance orientated is like ZERO!! Man it is liked you DO  so DO not care if you please of not!!! 

Redoverfarm

The age of Selfies

rick91351

John I don't think my tripod would hold me up.  And my toes are not limber enough to focus and hit the shutter release.  Must be an evolution thingy......

Gary O

Gary O

Gary O