Shocking News

Started by Ajax, April 27, 2011, 08:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajax

Obama releases birth certificate, born in Hawaii.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate/?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Tea Party heads explode.  Seriously, anybody who ever believed otherwise is an idiot.  The evidence has always been overwhelming.

counting down to 'It's fake" 

Politically, never should have done this.  Makes his opponents look crazy
Ajax .... What an ass.
muldoon

glenn kangiser

Hasn't been seriously analyzed yet.....we will see.  His Grandma says she was present in Kenya when he was born....  His wife says Kenya... He is motivated to shut up the critics... Looks like motive to me.  [waiting]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Ajax

Ajax .... What an ass.
muldoon

peternap

Quote from: Ajax on April 27, 2011, 08:50:13 AM
Obama releases birth certificate, born in Hawaii.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate/?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Tea Party heads explode.  Seriously, anybody who ever believed otherwise is an idiot.  The evidence has always been overwhelming.

counting down to 'It's fake" 

Politically, never should have done this.  Makes his opponents look crazy

That won't surprise anyone Ajax.

Yes Obama was born in the USA....but WHO is Obama? Is it the man in the White House or was the REAL Obama mugged at birth by an evil African man who stole his birth certificate, cell phone and hit him up aside his head with his 9.

Stay tuned for the real answers the Donald will dig up! c*
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

peternap

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

The Real Barack Obama revealed:

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

QuoteIn other words, the U.S. Senate defines "natural born citizen" as an individual who was born:

On American soil (which includes U.S. overseas military bases); and
   Of parents who were American citizens at the time of the child's birth.

By that definition, Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen — even if he produces definitive documentary proof he was born in Hawaii — because his father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., was a native Kenyan and a British colonial subject who gave his Kenyan citizenship to his son. In fact, by pro-Obama FactCheck.org's own admission, Obama was a Kenyan citizen until his Kenyan citizenship expired on August 4, 1984 after he had reached adulthood.
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/by-u-s-senates-definition-obama-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen/

He proved he is not eligible if the cert is legit.  Daddy is a Kenyan Citizen.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/A_Politics/longformbirthcertificate.pdf

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Ajax

Quote from: glenn kangiser

Suggest you re-read the 14th amendment
Ajax .... What an ass.
muldoon

peternap

Quote from: Ajax on April 27, 2011, 09:57:48 AM
Suggest you re-read the 14th amendment

I thought they deleted that along with the 1st, 2end and 4th ???

archimedes

Quote from: glenn kangiser on April 27, 2011, 09:45:41 AM
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/by-u-s-senates-definition-obama-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen/

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/A_Politics/longformbirthcertificate.pdf

This is sophistry at it's very best.

The author claims that the Senate resolution says;

"In other words, the U.S. Senate defines "natural born citizen" as an individual who was born:

1.On American soil (which includes U.S. overseas military bases); and
2.Of parents who were American citizens at the time of the child's birth."

When if fact it says that the president needs to be born on Ameican soil (as the Constitution states)  OR be born on a US military base to an American parent.  NOT BOTH.

But for those who want to believe that Obama is not one of us,  no amount of documentation is going to change their minds.

There never was any doubt that the President was a citizen and now we have one more piece of evidence to prove it.  As if we needed more.
Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough,  and I will move the world.

rwanders

Doesn't matter if BOTH parents are non-citizens-----born on US soil makes you US citizen unless you formally renounce US citizenship. Many are eligible for dual citizenships on various grounds in some countries.  I.E. Spain----if your grandparents were Spanish citizens, you can apply for Spanish citizenship and obtain a Spanish passport-----Israel is another example----any Jew can exercise their right to Israeli citizenship. there are many others.    US Constitution says "natural born" as the qualifier---Supreme Court has never ruled on the precise meaning of that phrase. Back in 1964 claims were made that Barry Goldwater was ineligible because he was born in Arizona before it became a State in 1912. Earlier in our history several other Presidents were accused of being non-eligible on similar specious grounds.

I am not an Obama supporter at all but, the non-citizen argument does not appear to be correct.
Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

Squirl

True, only the supreme court can rule on the exact contititutional definition of "natural born citizen". 

1.On American soil (which includes U.S. overseas military bases); and
2.Of parents who were American citizens at the time of the child's birth."

rofl

Only one decision has ever held this and that was in Dredd Scott.  It held that a slave was never an American because his citizenship was inherited from his parents and that they were not citizens and it didn't matter that he was born in the U.S..  It sparked the civil war and was quickly overturned.  If this interpretation held true almost no black people in the U.S. would ever be citizens.  Also, all those Mexicans are sneaking over the border to have children for no reason.  Oh, many Italians and Irish decedents would also not be citizens.  If you follow the logic through there are almost no American citizens because every time you traced the lineage back to a non-u.s. citizen at the time of the child's birth the whole lineage aren't Americans.  Crazy.

StinkerBell

I think a bigger point has been missed. Donald Trump made the worlds most powerful man jump. How long has this been going on, 2 years now? Yet Trump was able to make the man jump and provide the long form. So if Trump can make the POTUS react what other things can Trump do? The man now has my attention.

peternap

Quote from: StinkerBell on April 27, 2011, 12:06:06 PM
I think a bigger point has been missed. Donald Trump made the worlds most powerful man jump. How long has this been going on, 2 years now? Yet Trump was able to make the man jump and provide the long form. So if Trump can make the POTUS react what other things can Trump do? The man now has my attention.

That's a good point and one I've thought abut. Obama definitely blinked.
While he does have my attention, I still have to wonder what kind of President he'd make.

My gut feeling is that he sure can't be any worse than we've had over the last 20 years or so....but he's also from New York >:(

StinkerBell

I feel like I am trumping Donald's horn here....but I do not think any special interest owns him. I gotta tell ya that is appealing to me. I do not agree with eveything he represents, but he has caught my attention the last few weeks. He makes some very good points when it comes to oil and dealing with China and he did something that no media or any other person could do in the last 2 years. It is the 'no one owns him' is what first of all I find is appealing and how he just isn't so PC and calls things as he see's them even if he is not completely correct.

rwanders

He's certainly added some action to a somewhat boring 2012 field of candidates-----

By the way, did you hear that the guy who probably helped Obama get elected the most just died?  He was the inventor of the TelePrompter---Hubert Schalfly
Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

archimedes

Obama's birth certificate has been viewable online to anyone who cares to see it for over three years now.  

The Donald didn't make anything happen.  He's nothing but a self promoting,  egomaniacal,   huckster.

Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough,  and I will move the world.

MushCreek

I don't care if he was born in the White House, and his parents were the President and First Lady at the time- I still don't like him! d*
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

Shawn B

There's another angle to the mystery that is Obama.

He lived in Indonesia with his adopted father and birth mother. By Indonesian law all students attending public school had to be Indonesian citizens and a Muslim.
I could care less about the Muslim part.  The facts seem to point that Obama's adopted dad had Obama's citizenship revoked so he could attend school. 

Ask yourself why Obama released it today? Possible to distract from Helicopter Ben Bernanke's media circus, and all the other economic news. Such as the IMF declaring, "The Age of America", is over.
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." Samuel Adams

muldoon

I wont go into the issue of the birth certificate, or citizenship, or passports, or his college aid money as a foreign student issues.  Or even into why he spent so much money and political capital refusing to just show it. 

I will just say that the official pdf looks terrible to me, is he just adding fuel to the fire?  It's like he is antagonizing these guys.

Here is the official link:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

go get it, open in your pdf viewer, zoom in 1000% or whatever your max is. 
Look in the top right corner, why is the Department of Health number look so terrible?  It is anti-aliased and shows it has been edited. Look at the dates, item 22, lower right, the font color is different from surrounding text.  Same with item 20 on the left hand side. 

Why release something that will be questioned and just create more inflammatory response.  Those who will believe will believe, those who wont, wont.  This release does nothing to settle anything because it looks terrible.  It is not a picture of a document or a scan because the of the obvious image flaws.  More circus. 

muldoon

thats what is on the whitehouse.gov site.  it's not a copy of something else, not a news release, that what the whitehouse put out today on their site. 

MountainDon

Field 20 and 22 would appear to be imprints made by one of those old rubber band date stamp things that every office used to have.  :-\ One could also find fault with the "K" in Kenya (field 11), the "S" in Stanley (field 13), part of the "K" in Kansas (field 16) and the "R": in Barack (field 1A), part of the "l" in male (field 2). The "O" in Oahu (field 6b) may be suspect too.  ???  Even a couple of the letters in field 7c, ones that would have been on the blank printed form look suspect ("S" in State and the "Co" in Country).  ::) What about field 7e? The typewritten X and the "o" in the form printed word "no" appear to have the same "photoshop" flaws. The ink in the word "None" in field 17a appear to be of two colors/densities.

Strangely too, some of those items I noted above completely disappear when the document is magnified enough in a web browser window  :o   The background color also disappears at the same time. However in Acrobat the letters do not drop. Go figure that too. Adobe must be in on the conspiracy too. Yessir!   :D

(tongue firmly in cheek)

Lookit that. I just wasted a bunch of time.  d*

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Squirl

If you look at the document as a whole, you can see it is copied out of a book.  This puts a curvature and fading to the document.  Also it is up the quality of second rate government equipment and half assed government employees. The problem becomes pronounced with color copies. I run into this a lot from work.  Remember, this was just some document that no one gave a crap about at the time or for 50 years.  It's not the constitution.  But muldoon, you are right, people looking for it to be attacked will have a problem if it isn't perfect and if it was perfect, they would attack it because it was 50 years old and should be imperfect.  Look that the individividual attacking that his father is listed as african and not "negro".  When you challenge a person's belief most people double down.

MountainDon

from  http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html   FWIW

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

Anyone born inside the United States *
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.
* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Windpower

Race of Father

African

???

:o

;D
Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

glenn kangiser

More tampering with the official document - the texture was added to the purported official document --why bother with that if you were not covering other tampering?

http://www.henrymakow.com/imaging_expert_reports_obama_b.html

Good sleuthing there Don.  Maybe we will get to the bottom of this newest coverup yet.