19 Acres for sale in Arkansas

Started by arkiepnut, June 08, 2013, 02:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arkiepnut

Good afternoon everybody. We have for sale in Waldron Arkansas 19 acres of mostly fenced pasture with some woods, year round creek loaded with shale, barn, catfish stocked pond, access to rural water and electric, two driveways to highway frontage, beautiful building sites or mobike home. Asking $57,000 no owner financing....please email if interested. In the country yet only fifteen minutes to town.

rick91351

Y'all might post some photos.  One picture is worth a bunch of words.
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

arkiepnut

Are you interested snd would like photos?

rick91351

Quote from: arkiepnut on June 16, 2013, 10:04:12 AM
Are you interested snd would like photos?

Nope, basically love where I am located here in the mountains of Idaho.  I was just setting there thinking if I were selling a piece of property or a widget, and taking the time to post it.  I think I would post with some selling point photos.  Like Craigslist if there is no photo posted most people will never bite, never look once let alone twice.     

The property sounds very beautiful and enticing that is another reason I was merely was suggesting photos.         
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

arkiepnut

I may just try to do that...Thank you.