20 X 24 Shed Roof Cabin in upstate South Carolina

Started by chaddhamilton, October 17, 2011, 11:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaddhamilton

Thanks alot.  Coming along pretty good on the cabin front.  I got a little side tracked and decided to build a shed for storage which took alot longer than I anticipated considering I was working alone alot of the time.  Turned out good though.

The color is Rookwood Dark Green.  Here's the link to the SW site.
http://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/find-and-explore-colors/paint-colors-by-family/SW2816-rookwood-dark-green/

Peace.
Chadd

speedfunk

kalstar

Have to agree with the post above.....well done sir!  Looking forward to more updates.

Dgmunger

For some reason I can't open your pictures of you building your cabin, I can only view the finished cabin which look great.

MountainDon

Quote from: Dgmunger on March 24, 2014, 12:33:16 PM
For some reason I can't open your pictures of you building your cabin, I can only view the finished cabin which look great.

It appears that the site the first pictures are hosted on no longer exists. The domain name expired last year and has not been renewed. Unfortunate but that is what's going on.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

chaddhamilton

Yeah, i just realized that.  d*   i''ll try to get those images sorted this week.  thanks for the heads-up.

Chadd

blawrence

Hey Chad,

I know this forum has gone stale but wanted to say this looks awesome. My wife and I are in the process of purchasing some land up by Table Rock too, between Table Rock and Caesars Head. Ironically, I was looking at this plan, along with ones from https://www.pinuphouses.com/small-3-bedroom-house-plans-amy/, to build myself too when I cam across this forum. We live on the south side of Greenville and hope to build on the weekends and etc. Did the process go pretty smooth throughout the build with Pickens County and the inspector? I'm still trying to figure out everything I'll have to provide to get the building permit if we move forward with the land. We are waiting on the perk test to finish before purchasing, as we will have to have septic and well.

Thanks,
Brandon

bvlindstrom

Hi Chad,
I came across this thread a while back and loved the pictures. I too am using this plan to build our camp on my grandparents land in NW Minnesota. As you know the pictures have been stripped off the posts. Can you reupload them or maybe email them to me? Your pictures and story helped me make some final decisions on design and material ordering.

Brent