A depressing editorial from my news blog

Started by peternap, December 07, 2007, 05:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

The whole thing is a bit depressing.  Society gone wild.

Is everything what it appears to be on the surface or is the Omaha thing something more? 

Does the conspiracy theory make more sense? http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1053.htm

I'm not supporting either story, but with the lies and controlled media in the US, I like to look at all possible explanations.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

williet

Well that was a silly story.

My take on this is the spoiled brat who was never taught any respect for himself or others. I believe these kids who kill should be looked at from the time they were born. If a kid is that screwed up, his parents need to be looked at.

IF we'd start holding the parents accountable for what their monsters do,they'd do a better job of raising them. Of course, that'd mean the government would hafta get out of the business of regulating parenting AND discipline and accountability would need to make a come back.....AHHHHHHH...I can dream :-\

I see shows like Super Nanny where stupid twenty-somethings are running scared from their 1 and 2 year olds....makes you sick. Where do these so-called parents think their offspring are going to end up? If people are too stupid to breed...they shouldn't!

Ya raise a snake, don't be surprised when it bites ya.....

peternap

Welll..when I was looking at all the headlines yesterday, I remembered an old Ann Murry song.

I'll come home this evening...I'll bet that the news will be the same
Somebody takes a hostage...somebody steals a plane
How I wanna hear the anchor man talk about a county fair
And how we cleaned up the air...how everybody learned to care

Whoa, tell me...

Nobody was assassinated in the whole Third World today
And in the streets of Ireland all the children had to do was play
And everybody loves everybody in the good old USA
We sure could use a little good news today

Nobody robbed a liquor store on the lower part of town
Nobody OD'd, nobody burned a single building down
Nobody fired a shot in anger...nobody had to die in vain
We sure could use a little good news today

That's the way I feel sometimes!
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

That's reaching back a few years, Peter.  ;D

Good thoughts contained therein.  :)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

I am researching what seems to be more cover-up items in relation to this story as the conspiracy link above indicates.

Many times things are not what the government controlled Mainstream Media reports them to be.  Many times it is indicated in their own early reports, before they have nailed down their government approved story.

QuotePolice did not release video of the shooting, but made public a still image from the tape that showed Hawkins with his sleeves rolled up, aiming the AK-47 to fire in front of a store mannequin.

The photos appear to contradict earlier reports that the gunman had a military-style haircut and entered the mall wearing a camouflage vest.

His note made no mention of broadcast reports that he wrote he wanted to "go out in style."

"I've just snapped," he wrote, "I can't take this meaningless existence anymore I've been a constant disappointment and that trend would have only continued."

Source:http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-mall8dec08,1,7186306.story?track=rss&ctrack=1&cset=true

QuoteA man in camouflage took out innocent civilians that were Christmas shopping at a mall in Omaha. Checkout the article.......everyone's name except the shooter's. A customer told KPTM FOX 42 News that a man with a flag vest, camoflauge and automatic rifle was seen by a customer in the mall before the shooting.
CNN

So - the police released still pix showing no camo, no military haircut, no flag vest. Time stamped images show him in the mall 6 minutes before they say he entered.  Stills are a  lot easier to Photoshop than the whole videos.

Hawkins enters 6 minutes after he is inside according to police stills released to MSM. 

Better Photoshop better next time guys if you want people to believe this stuff.  Oh yeah -- don't forget to get our guns.

Maybe the Sorcha Faal report is true...

Note - images used under fair use and readily available on the public section of the internet.

Note that all that is available to me for research is what is reported publicly on the internet.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

The third photo showing him raising the rifle appears to be a different person.

The surveillance  camera is different and has no time stamps and is so blurry as to be unidentifiable.  hmm Maybe they ran out of money for a complete set of security cameras.   Or maybe they just didn't have a photo that suited their purpose.  Photoshop is a wonderful program... in the hands of a skilled operator -- maybe they need to get one.

glenn kangiser

Note that places on the net say Sorcha Faal is not for real either.  Now the question -- is the story?  Why the discrepancies? hmm