Utah: 20 AC outside of Cedar City, UT for sale- Backs to BLM land

Started by soomb, September 12, 2008, 07:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soomb

If anyone would be interested in 20ac of land with great views and southern exposure (for you solar fans).  This land is surrounded by 20ac parcels.  Several of the owners in the area are building or have built their own.  The next 20 ac over has solar power.  The solar vendor is listed in "Home Power magazine" and I have seen several of the vendors installations.  I have plenty of pics to post (I have to figure that part out  d*)
The land has a large drive way (horseshoe) cut in with a large section leveled for a building site.

This is my attempt for the link to the map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=cedar+city&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image
Live- Phoenix, Relax- Payson

soomb

MountainDon

I like Utah. But most places are too hot in the summer. I know, I know... what's a guy from NM complaining about. But that's why we wanted a place in the mountains here. 
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

soomb

I hear ya.  It gets "warm" up there in July and August, but nothing compares to good ole Phoenix! where it gets hot!.  I love the land, but we have agreed that another spot in the US would suit us better.

PS-I read anything you post for your cabin, so keep the details flowing!  I have the green light from the boss to build us one, once a few things are worked out.

soomb

soomb

Quote from: soomb on September 19, 2008, 03:03:41 PM
The ask is $115k

$115k... I must have been drinking.  the land is still mine, and still for sale (the price keeps dropping)