Three cheers for them and why didn’t our idiot government suspect terrorism

Started by peternap, September 28, 2010, 07:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Shawn B

NASA would have taken 6 months and spent millions to do this.

Easily the coolest thing I have seen in a few days.
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." Samuel Adams

peternap

Those kids will really have something to tell their Grandkids.
On another note, I love those little GoPro Cameras. Probably the best $250.00 camera around.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

rick91351

Thanks Peter for sharing that.  I don't think I ever seen anything quite like it. 
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

glenn kangiser

Cool, Peter.  I'll bet the government doesn't know as they would surely make something of that - [ouch]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Woodsrule

Peter, I thoroughly enjoyed that video. I don't often take the time to watch posted videos, but I'm glad that I did this time. Kudos to the folks who took the time to inspire. [cool]

NM_Shooter

"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"