Big Brother and Schools and Chipping Kids......

Started by glenn kangiser, November 25, 2012, 12:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM_Shooter

You don't think the movements of children are already controlled in schools?  Or perhaps you think they should not be?  Your allegations regarding motive are speculative at best. 

Got a problem with the serial numbers on your guns ?  The prescription numbers on your diabetes meds?  VID on your motorcycle?  Metadata files on your photos and videos?  Do you avoid all traffic intersections that employ cameras to control stop lights?  Do you make web based purchases? 

If you went to a pubic school, or a private one that is required to report your progress to the state, I'd bet your own attendance records are still in existence somewhere.  The classes you attended, the days you missed, your disciplinary records.  It's all there.

Do you have any tangible logic to bring to this?  You are speculating and blowing rhetoric.  Speculation is not fact.   

The issue I have with this is that this same girl and her family don't seem to be concerned about all the other ways that their privacy is being intruded upon, in much, much more onerous ways.  Just this nice, media-centric, attention gathering "cause".   

Indoctrination and brainwashing is already long out of the bag.  Stick your head in the sand if you want.  That cat is out.

Given that we are all already "chipped" in so many ways, given that electronic attendance in schools has tangible benefits, given that the argument against it is that even a tiny amount of progress in this direction is wrong, I ask again:

Are you as upset about manual attendance taking as you are against the electronic version?    

You hate the trees and love the forest. 

"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"