Interesting Video about Obama

Started by Windpower, March 12, 2009, 03:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windpower

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

MountainDon

Interesting Video about Obama?  Not in my opinion.

I may not like Obama, but I didn't like the video either.

Too much like the conspiracy theory videos re Bush, 9/11, NWO's, world bankers, ... Only the fact that Obama is the focus is different, IMO.

I will admit I only watched 10 minutes before fast forwarding and viewing random clips. Still not impressed.

For the record I am still not impressed with what I see of Obama's actions as president.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

pagan

Anybody who thought there would be real, tangible change with Obama needs to heed KRS One and go back to Burger King, AKA your government, and say:

"My burger's cold and I want new fries."

Ernest T. Bass

It's nothing new to us, but it was still interesting.. We'll probably pass it on to uninformed relatives and friends.. :)

Our family's homestead adventure blog; sharing the goodness and fun!

ScottA

You've got to take Alex Jones with a grain of salt. Yes he sometimes makes some valid points but he also trys to scare people and IMO he streaches the limits of the available facts with his conclusions. Obama is no different than last few presidents that have all said one thing then done another. The fact is the system is broken and their looks to be no easy way to fix it.

MountainDon

Quote from: ScottA on March 13, 2009, 12:35:25 PM
...IMO he stretches the limits of the available facts with his conclusions.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

Quote from: ScottA on March 13, 2009, 12:35:25 PM
You've got to take Alex Jones with a grain of salt. Yes he sometimes makes some valid points but he also trys to scare people and IMO he streaches the limits of the available facts with his conclusions. Obama is no different than last few presidents that have all said one thing then done another. The fact is the system is broken and their looks to be no easy way to fix it.

Yeah he does Scott. That's why I don't get too upset over any of it. By the same token, the other side stretches it just as far. The real story is usually dead center of the two.

You are right about our presidents but I'd go back further than the last few. With the exception of Regan, who had his faults but wasn't too bad, we have had a string of now accounts going back to the first James Bond movie.

I'd like to say Obama is the worst, but that's mostly because I want him to be. :-\
He may be the end though...the badness is snowballing and he started with a big pile to build on.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!