SE Mo. Land for sale

Started by Jim_Mc_Donald, January 30, 2007, 11:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Mc_Donald

Have 12 acres m/l of wooded land located off A Highway, 1 mile outside city limits of Ellsinore MO. (town of about 300). Only improvements , 1 - 1 1/2 acres cleared for home site tlast spring.  Electric and phone are nearby.
Asking $ 28,000.

jraabe

Interesting offer. 12 acres on Whidbey island would cost at least a quarter million.

Here is a map to the area - http://www.google.com/maps?q=Ellsinore,+MO&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

southernsis

Hi Jim,
I am fairly near your property, south in Arkansas. Do you have any photos?

Jim_Mc_Donald

Southern sis;
Only photos I have are of trees(oaks and pines) . I took some after the selective logging was done, (picture downed tree tops) I didn't take any after the clearing for the home site. Land is bordered on north side by highway.( they tell me that is good,as the state will keep it clean during the winter).On west side by more trees(nearest neighbor is about 1/4 mile and across the road and not visable from site) ...On the south side, more trees , no idea what amount of land that Carter owns there. On east side there are some homes about 1/8 to 1/4  mile away, around the bend, and are not visable from the property. Unfortunately, there is a building being put up that is directly across the road from the drive way into our property :-[.  Reason for selling:I did the homestead thing back in the 70's moving to Kansas from Calif. Now, with retirement coming close, I decided to do it again and purchased this property 3 years ago. However since that time, I found 36 acres  that already has all I would have done on A Highway, so bought that also, and have no need for the A highway place.
hope that will answer some of the questions.
Jim