Photobucket Pics. . .

Started by bayview, March 01, 2011, 09:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayview

Anyone else having problems viewing pics on CountryPlans that originate from PhotoBucket?

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

Redoverfarm

Just went back to an earlier post that had PB pics and it showed up alright.  Once in a while it will display something to the effect " has been removed or is no longer available" . I have noticed that sometimes on a old post of mine.  I just refresh the image again and it seems OK then.   Might be a problem with a particular link that you are trying to use.

MountainDon

I have noticed on occasion a page doesn't completely load and thge images will come up on a refresh/reload.

However there are also images that are no longer on the photobucket account anymore. The owner deleted them.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

bayview

MtDon

As of this moment . . .   I am not viewing my avatar and your avatar pic that originates from Photobucket.   Even after refresh.

I also am not able to view pics in other topics and forums at this time that also originate from Photobucket.   I am able to view other pics though.

Maybe just a temporary problem.

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

MountainDon

I see them both  ???

EDIT:  I've just been made a liar. After posting this my avatar evaporated.

Must have angered the gods.  ;)

2ND EDIT: then it cam back   ::)

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Redoverfarm

Same here.  Must be specific to a certain area. Maybe connection malfunction.

bayview

Just "gotten" back the Photobucket pics too. . .

/.