A Very Special Thanks to John (Raabe) & Others

Started by MountainDon, December 02, 2008, 01:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jens

Add my thanks in there as well.  The internet is such a great plethora of information, but sometimes getting the info that you need can be difficult at best, and the best thing is to be able to discuss things with other like-minded folks.  You are all constant inspiration to me as well.  If I had any money, John, I would donate some to the site because I think it would be a shame for it to ever run dry.  Thanks for bringing us together.
just spent a few days building a website, and didn't know that it could be so physically taxing to sit and do nothing all day!

Clear Creek

I just wanted to add my thanks. I enjoy coming here and seeing others building their projects and realizing my dream as well.
Learning from others and having a good sounding board to ask questions. It's a great place to be.
Bob

John Raabe

I hope no one minds but I have hijacked Phaylnx's and Ernest T. Bass's creative images and made it into a Season's Greeting card for the main page of CountryPlans. Look at the top to the right of the header.
None of us are as smart as all of us.

phalynx

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

You may scare some potential new member, John... d*
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

lonelytree

Late again.... so sorry. d*

I really do appreciate people taking the time to enlighten, respectfully correct, and relate their experiences. I wish all that willingly donate their time and efforts the best in their own lives and endeavors.

Special thanks to John, and all the people that have taken the time to post pictures and relate their construction experiences. I have spent many a night just looking at their projects and respect the effort required for them.

Be safe.

Thanks,
Mike